Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

Go down 
+34
Dopubalimatu
The0ptimiz0r
cerethreus
Thunde
Dubnus
Dr.Division
LeonPotosi
RickOzean
FocusLight
TuraiOssa
Andoulline
MrMurdok
GoliOnVS
IPanteraI
Loffen
flokiss1
Macsection
AFlyingRHino
Astro9
Seerus
OhHellNaw
Azenor
Kn4ck3br0d37
LittleFreak14
OneHandClapping
AbsintheN
Krampo
Linariar
AbuJudom
beatfrosch
Shivlxie
Admin
Foibos
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2016, 12:32

They absolutely are. After you left we spent some time on Hossin then Amerish doing some vehicle play, specifically Harassers and ValkyriesSky-Harassers, to varying degrees of effect. Had to clear out an NC AA-nest near the WG twice, and in spite of some coms issues the new Arrows with me performed very well. Hell, some even shared the frustration of how slow and ineffective some of the randoms were compared to Arrows, so the BAWC-standard is definitely growing in our new members.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2016, 19:44

The culmination of almost 4 years worth of on-and-off work, I finally aurax the last weapon needed to get my first directive gun:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fuck the hell yes, done. Finally. I'd like to thank the 3 Arrows who were there and got the brunt of my annoying frustration with the final 50 kills needed. 133 kills to 0 kills in one day - with lots of Lib-action in between, granted.

Now, for the Black Camo directive...
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2016, 19:58

Meanwhile finishing my second Sniper Rifle directive only 1500 kills away and the 2nd black camo fits nice and firm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2016, 22:21

Meanwhile, Opti is eager to shit on parades and tell us all how much free time he has on his hands Razz

Second sniper directive, pfffft, who brags about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2016, 23:37

Dude I´m sorry but i´m in the best school system ever Very Happy I can chill all day and maybe have to learn once every month Very Happy

I don´t brag I just like playing the snipers except the Impetus D:
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2016, 00:12

god damn german school kids eh? xD
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2016, 13:36

Can´t help it Rick but at least I´m not a liar. I tell you all straight to the face that you´re now (despite lacking some highend organized squads) the best TR Outfit. <- obviously on Cobad cause you can´t outstat RO Very Happy Just fucking daddys padded KD is too crazy.

Last edited by The0ptimiz0r on Fri 27 May 2016, 18:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2016, 13:41

Well I'm fine with german school kids. Was one of those anyway xD

Maybe the best on cobad but not worldwide. And even so we need to improve. That's something we set us as a goal and so we gonna work on that like a good german school kid would.. no wait.. that would be bad xD
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2016, 19:38

WE WERE THE MOST WATCHED PS2 STREAM ON TWITCH.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2016, 19:51

"most watched ps2 stream" does however not mean that we had more than 30 people xD
Back to top Go down
AFlyingRHino
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
AFlyingRHino

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2016, 20:32

LeonPotosi wrote:
WE WERE THE MOST WATCHED PS2 STREAM ON TWITCH.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

WAIT WHAT HOW COULD I MISS THIS
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 00:14

Like Rick said, 20 guys, but still - top is top.
Stream is uploaded:

It starts around 10 minute, but music is just too good to miss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 00:20

look at the 5 hours of pure quality content [BAWC] uploaded onto youtubes today. We are a quality content machine! xD
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 01:55

"I've got Tourette's Syndrome because I deploy too many turrets".

Yeah, that one goes in the books.
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 02:03

Well murdok you are a special snowflake.. just like the rest of us xD
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 02:05

This is officially a thing now.

Saturday burn stream. I stream until my system burns out.
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 02:09

let's see how many saturdays your system survives xD
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 13:08

Btw i achieved yesterday supprting OhHellNaw because i played like shit and he has rezzed me a Bazillion times! thx mate Smile
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 22:54

In spite of constant, never-ending BS like always superior numbers, multiple vehicles to support them, air-support, gal formations dropping people, multiple MAX suits and so on and so forth, we did kick Vanu's ass up and down Amerish today. Repeatedly, we would kick them off a base, they took it only because we left and went elsewhere, and we would go back and take it from them again.

NC got a little spanking too but it was almost always VS. As much as I dislike their faction with the burning fury of a hateful Nordic man, today was an enjoyable day. Only regret I have is all the rage and FUBAR com's discipline we had all day long. It was amusing however how somehow we pulled enough order out of that chaos to actually dominate Vanu wherever we went.

Not sure that's on VS for being terrible, or BAWC for being that good in spite of ourselves. Either way, good night and good end to the week. Was good to have Dubnus back leading for a while, doing decently in spite of obviously not being well. Respectable mate, hope you get better.
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2016, 15:06

Ahaha; too kind focuslight. Yesterday was meh but whiskey has put me onto the road to recovery.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2016, 15:16

Well I'm glad your feeling better. I slept on top of not under my covers today because it was amazingly hot inside and outside my house. Ofc, when I woke up I woke up cold and shivering and with a fucking cold.

I missed work today like a pleb because of this.
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2016, 15:21

Norwegian guy getting a cold?! Shame on you Focus xD
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2016, 18:06

I know right? I woke up this morning and was all "Wow, well done Focus, it's like your some South American pussy or something."

The only good news is, though I tend to get sick relatively often, it never lasts very long. I expect my immune system to have hunted this shit down in a day or two, tops.
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2016, 18:11

Well that's something at least ^^
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2016, 18:21

Got 43 kills streak with Ursa in 5min. Many kills were 3EPG though :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next