Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

Go down 
+34
Dopubalimatu
The0ptimiz0r
cerethreus
Thunde
Dubnus
Dr.Division
LeonPotosi
RickOzean
FocusLight
TuraiOssa
Andoulline
MrMurdok
GoliOnVS
IPanteraI
Loffen
flokiss1
Macsection
AFlyingRHino
Astro9
Seerus
OhHellNaw
Azenor
Kn4ck3br0d37
LittleFreak14
OneHandClapping
AbsintheN
Krampo
Linariar
AbuJudom
beatfrosch
Shivlxie
Admin
Foibos
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Major
Major

What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2015, 18:19

My achievement of the day...

Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2015, 22:22

I achieved my first leading of a BAWC squad and we did well until Hossin died Sad When we went to Indar everyone got tired/bored but gg!
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2015, 22:22

[Redacted] Please delete.

Last edited by Dubnus on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 22:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted twice)
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2015, 21:23

2nd time leading a Operation BAWC squad and wow! We took a bio lab during a prime time alert! Gg everyone!
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2015, 21:26

Lead a squad full of bawc and had leon manage squad full of randoms in bravo. Some base drops were good. As you could tell, not very used to leading platoons, gave it a shot, hope I didn't bore you guys out. Hopefully I could work on my platoon management and get better at it. Once again thanks.
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2015, 21:51

Still a retard but your doing good scrubNaw ;D
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2015, 23:10

The0ptimiz0r wrote:
Still a retard but your doing good scrubNaw ;D

Nah, gotta disagree (!). I joke of course, however room for improvement? Everyone has room. @Naw if you want me to, I can give a few pointers on tomorrow or something?
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2015, 23:46

@ Dubnus: Would be helpful
@ Scrubti: Ty scrub
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 14:01

Your welcome ScrubNaw
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 16:53

No more heavy scrub for me
Spoiler:

Last edited by OhHellNaw on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 19:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 19:20

Congrats, but you broke the forum layout, put it in a spoiler tag.

Btw, what's that red dot in the middle of your screen, you don't have any laser on and they don't grant that effect anyhow? :S
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 19:40

Its an app for overwolf called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Found it very useful
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2015, 05:14

Maybe I should start getting adds, I've been playing PS2 100% vanilla ever since beta.
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2015, 20:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2015, 02:32

"Pro" weapon like what? Orion?

What were you even using?
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2015, 09:09

that's just censoring from the game
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2015, 10:48

Was using a battlerifle.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2015, 23:46

Back to the game for the winter, had an awesome run. I hope to see a video of the hours long tank run and the millions of rounds we unloaded on the poor NC ahead of us soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 09:23

Dopubalimatu wrote:
Was using a battlerifle.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2015, 10:30

FocusLight wrote:
Back to the game for the winter, had an awesome run. I hope to see a video of the hours long tank run and the millions of rounds we unloaded on the poor NC ahead of us soon Very Happy

The sheer amount of DAKKA was mesmerizing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2015, 01:38

Life suxx Sad

[TELL] [RonaldX]: low level n00b lucker, say thanks to stupid gamedevs
[TELL] [RonaldX]: low level n00b
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2015, 16:58

lol, i encountered that guy sometimes in a biolab, only plays max with shotgun... sent me also some ragetells for wrecking him with the archer
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2015, 00:44

Was playing some TR HA to get feel for the TR LMGs again and a VIPR fella called me a spraying HA winshield shitter without skill Sad. He then proceeded to tell me that he was far better player indicated by his directive score and kd. Upon further investigation it was revealed that he had 9k lolpod kills and 4k PPA kills. Also out of his top 10 infantry weapons 8 were max AI weapons Laughing
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2015, 04:43

Dopubalimatu wrote:
Was playing some TR HA to get feel for the TR LMGs again and a VIPR fella called me a spraying HA winshield shitter without skill Sad. He then proceeded to tell me that he was far better player indicated by his directive score and kd. Upon further investigation it was revealed that he had 9k lolpod kills and 4k PPA kills. Also out of his top 10 infantry weapons 8 were max AI weapons Laughing

Please name and shame this little Vanu tool.

For my part, what did I achieve today?

Fucking nothing, that's what. Same as the day before and the one before that, why?

I keep falling asleep early in the day and missing my alarms like a good pleb. Nothing is going to get done at this rate -.-
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2015, 05:23

FocusLight wrote:
Dopubalimatu wrote:

Please name and shame this little Vanu tool.

For my part, what did I achieve today?

Fucking nothing, that's what. Same as the day before and the one before that, why?

I keep falling asleep early in the day and missing my alarms like a good pleb. Nothing is going to get done at this rate -.-

A true hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next