Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

Go down 
+34
Dopubalimatu
The0ptimiz0r
cerethreus
Thunde
Dubnus
Dr.Division
LeonPotosi
RickOzean
FocusLight
TuraiOssa
Andoulline
MrMurdok
GoliOnVS
IPanteraI
Loffen
flokiss1
Macsection
AFlyingRHino
Astro9
Seerus
OhHellNaw
Azenor
Kn4ck3br0d37
LittleFreak14
OneHandClapping
AbsintheN
Krampo
Linariar
AbuJudom
beatfrosch
Shivlxie
Admin
Foibos
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2016, 11:04

Early morning. I get on because I have nothing better to do, and I want to REALLY AURAX THE DAMN BULL OH FUCK I WANT TO BE DONE WITH THIS LESS-THAN-300-KILLS-TO-GO LMG, SO BADLY -

And frankly, It goes terribly. NC are impervious to bullets and VS can quadruple head-shot me with a cassette-player from 40 meters. I hate you so much Murphy.

Lo and behold however, all that bad performance builds up some good karma, and as it turns out, on my way to WALKING to the Indar Bay Point from Ceres Farms, I find a TR Silo, with some meager resources in it. I decide to check it out, and lo and behold, it's not locked... I test this thing out with a wall and it turns out, there are enough resources to build that wall, a repair module, a shield module and a Spear Phalanx Turret... JUST ENOUGH resources and just barely enough space in that tiny window, crammed between the WG and the nearby bases.

Let the revenge of the angered Norwegian rage-master begin.

Spoiler:

It's not the kills I wanted, but it is the kills I got. NC locked the continent and booted me out of the turret, but my trigger-finger was getting tired by then anyway.

Time to post this and try my luck on Hossin now...
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2016, 12:44

Was it really THAT bad turai? o.o
But honestly the one ammo sundy guy gets more certs most of the time anyway, also they just increased the exp limit for ammo resupply, so you should be fine with an ammo sundy. Also having an AA-sundy with your long range prowles will certainly help in the long run (yes that means you need to get walkers for your sundy if you really want to alsways pull a ammo sundy xD)

oh and also Focus
FocusLight wrote:
You fuckin' pleb-farmer. Leave some of those folks to the rest of us will ya  Razz
 Wink
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2016, 12:48

So i need 1750 certs to get some certs....welcome to planetside.....
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2016, 12:50

well you don't NEED them.. but they will help xD
I mean I myself don't have walkers for my sundy so I'm not gonna judge you. However if you volunteer for always pulling the ammo sundy you might as well bring some AA with you while you are at it eh?
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2016, 12:52

Spending certs to upgrade gear does indeed get you more certs faster. Rich get richer. Well-certed lock-down Prowler with AP shells and GateKeeper at long range will be more effective than a vanilla Prowler, so yeah, that Prowler driver get more certs faster now. Fully certed Mossie with Hellfire pods and good gear will be easier to get more kills with, a well-certed infantry load-out will make doing that class' job easier...

All this goes witohut saying. I heal and revive so much faster with max level revive Smile

I wonder about one thing though.

If I pull a dual-Walker sundy with remote-repair at max and I unlock it for you to drive and two others to man the guns, who among us get the repair certs?

It's my vehicle, but YOU are doing the work.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2016, 14:44

if you spawn any other vehicle, after Turai is on the Driver-Seat it will become his vehicle, therefore he will get any XP earned by that vehicle!
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2016, 16:07

Eh, Ammo Bus with dual Bassies can do some good damage on incoming air.
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2016, 16:33

I think i remember not getting certs when driving a foreign ammo Bus.... maybe we should test this.
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2016, 08:36

To celebrate my harbinger Promotion and praise dakka, i bought myself the sidearm of medium dakkaness aka the Inquisitor. I blessed it by sacrificing Vanu blood when i grabbed my stalker cloak and managed to oneclip 7 Vanu cultists trying to kill my comerades. Such a rejuvenating feeling...
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Macsection

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2016, 08:39

May the KD be with you, brother!
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2016, 12:18

TuraiOssa wrote:
To celebrate my harbinger Promotion and praise dakka, i bought myself the sidearm of medium dakkaness aka the Inquisitor. I blessed it by sacrificing Vanu blood when i grabbed my stalker cloak and managed to oneclip 7 Vanu cultists trying to kill my comerades. Such a rejuvenating feeling...

Being humiliated by the Inquisitor. Bet those poor sods were shamed pretty badly by that.

Good work Smile
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2016, 12:47

Yeah that feeling when you unload a Rain of Bullets into that purple Cluster, not even targeting the single enemy, and they fall, fall, fall..... Dakka must have been smiling upon that sight.
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2016, 14:50

I just made the effort to read the first 2 lines of this aweful long post but what I got out if it: "Blame my "skill" on Murphys law" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2016, 15:51

The0ptimiz0r wrote:
I just made the effort to read the first 2 lines of this aweful long post but what I got out if it: "Blame my "skill" on Murphys law" Very Happy

I read all of your post and what I got out of that was two things, your opinion is shit and your attention-span is inadequate for reading forum posts longer than one-liners.

Yeah, there is such a thing as having a bad day regardless of your "skill level" - anyone that tell you otherwise is lying to your face. Unless ofc, you want to argue that "skill" covers never getting flanked, or having hit-reg issues, or getting out-played or out-numbered in an in-door gun-fight, or getting sniped while busy with other enemies in the open, or get nailed by an ESF while trading shots with another enemy, or any of the thousands of things that can happen to you in a chaotic battle, do you?

For your credibility's sake, I hope not Razz
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2016, 16:18

Well Focus stop bitching Very Happy Just saying that you keep your posts too long, try to shorten it down. On the other hand yeah that´s right in PS2 you die a lot to things you can´t controle but If I read through your post you always complain about the same issue and that´s "situational awareness", search it up in YT and all your porblems will be solved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2016, 20:23

The0ptimiz0r wrote:

Well they say the sky's the limit. And to me that's really true.
But my friend you have seen nothing. Just wait 'til I get through.

Because I'm Bad, I'm Bad-
Come On
(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad-
You Know It
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad-
Come On, You Know

And the whole outfit has to answer right now just to tell you once again,
Who's Bad . . .

I guess it's you?

Btw, found the YT video you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2016, 20:40

It's funny that you say that, when you complain about a simple 3-paragraphs post where I kept things nice and short to get to the point of the post itself, the absolutely unique situation I found myself in. Everything before the bit about the silo and the turret was build-up - literally 2 sentences spaced apart from each other, that added the context to the situation. That is not long. I don't know how to make it shorter for you unless I use soulless bullet-points, and I reserve that for ACTUALLY long posts these days.

And it's down-right hilarious how you imply that after nearly 4 years I don't know what situational awareness is, that it can somehow fix PS2's randomness in some fundamental way, and that if I only "search it up on YouTube", it will solve all my problems.

I can appreciate advice Opti, but in some situations and in some ways it only comes off as condescending bullshit and/or elitist pandering. "I don't have time for how you apparently suck, let me talk down to you like your an idiot and give you some advice that don't fit the situation, because I only read the first couple lines anyway."

You need to work on how to offer advice and not sound bad while doing it, assuming that being helpful was the goal, ofc.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2016, 02:29

Opti and Focuslight arguing over who's better at the FPS section of Planetside 2.

Did we hit the special olympics time of year?
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2016, 07:11

There isa time of year, for special Olympics?
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2016, 12:44

4U Focus that's just a year.

Last edited by Dopubalimatu on Sat 21 May 2016, 20:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2016, 15:23

Well I´m sorry if you felt that offended and I know that I´m a farmer cunt but it´s not the years that give you situationel awareness it´s more the time you play consecutieve from day 2 day and I felt an improvement and I can´t understand all your salty tears. Tbh I´m too lazy to read this long articles and you can always shorten down and sometimes even without loosing any of your arguments Very Happy
Look at Dopu.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2016, 23:30

Opti you're a fucking bad

Same as focus.

It's like two chinese men measuring dick sizes, yeah someone's bigger, but both below average.
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2016, 23:39

That´s what I meant! Nice comment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2016, 09:49

I conquered a Base on hossin for BAWC despite being the only arrow in a 30-40 people fight there. ☺
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2016, 09:03

We had an open platoon yesterday on Hossin. Took a bunch of bases, got confronted with french cheese and got 2 new recruits.

Also I feel like our new Arrows are starting to get the hang of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next