Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

Go down 
+34
Dopubalimatu
The0ptimiz0r
cerethreus
Thunde
Dubnus
Dr.Division
LeonPotosi
RickOzean
FocusLight
TuraiOssa
Andoulline
MrMurdok
GoliOnVS
IPanteraI
Loffen
flokiss1
Macsection
AFlyingRHino
Astro9
Seerus
OhHellNaw
Azenor
Kn4ck3br0d37
LittleFreak14
OneHandClapping
AbsintheN
Krampo
Linariar
AbuJudom
beatfrosch
Shivlxie
Admin
Foibos
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2015, 11:38

Answer my question.
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2015, 14:14

FocusLight wrote:
Answer my question.

Focuslight is right man. We're making such a point not to Teamkill. Officers setting the right example.
Having you openly admit you still teamkill on occasion and on top of that boast about it on public forums... the actual fuck.
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2015, 23:17

I am SO happy I missed this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will be back either tomorrow night or saturday Very Happy School is killing me D:
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2015, 23:14

Watched SS Miller vs Emerald. Really frustrated with how retarded the commentators were. Found out later that the main commentator is INI leader. I'd really hope that guy doesn't do any leading if I was INI.

Also Emerald force commander went full-retard mid-way through.
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2015, 03:18

I platoon leaded once more during prime time on 06/12/15 and it was very effective. We had some amazing point holds and although I didn't do the best it was clear that some people had a lot of fun. Maybe it is time for a dedicated night of leading for me? Shocked
Back to top Go down
beatfrosch
Private
Private
beatfrosch

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2015, 17:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beatfrosch confirmed for cheating....
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2015, 23:29

Finally got around for another round of action today, glad it was a Sunday afternoon. Awesome Lib runs, and the final two-Sundie Sundie "stampede" was quite enjoyable - until we got hunted down by multiple MBT's ofc Very Happy

It is kind of sad though that my daily 'achievement' usually amounts to getting online these days, but that may not be to strange considering the month and the situation here. Still, it could be more thrilling than "I got online and did stuff Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2015, 07:17

Last night (ops time 13/12/15) I had a great time and man the air farm was real! And I shot down a few ESFs!
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2015, 22:57

14/12/15 Led tonight and once again, pure gold. Held some pretty difficult bases and broke quite a few deadlocks and showed that I am a bad driver, but know how to make a sunderer push! All in all, very good night. Very fun.
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2015, 23:26

One of my quickest auraxium times
Pic:
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2015, 23:55

Baneposting, yelling Star Wars spoilers and flattening bases with Galaxies.

Was a good Ops!
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2016, 16:15

Technically yesterday but finished off my Flare auraxium and ended up with 61% HSR. Was also 5th LMG so that unlocked the Battlegoose. Feels too dirty to use that gun.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2016, 01:24

Back in the field in 2016. Joined a small BAWC/random squad run by Leon. Poor guy had to deal with my new-found rage upon discovering the NC has gotten this new-found cancer called Hydra - basically a well-organized zerg outfit fond of sundy-herding all over the place with air support and a couple platoons worth of dudes...

Needless to say, I am not impressed. Welp, at least there is now a massive tumor on the NC for us to pop, that's more than we had before. I'll have fun doing that in the times ahead, I suspect.

It's good to be back, all things considered.

Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2016, 21:46

had 57 Killstreak on Sunday with the BoltDriver, I know it´s not really good but still felt somehow good to get that OneManPlatoon Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2016, 22:14

Had open Ops, 12 Arrows online, kicked Rasmos from TS for spying and had some fun on Esamir. Oh and a new recruit, yay!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2016, 06:52

,, Der Feind hört mit!"
So always be carefull about what you are saying....
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2016, 08:26

Since when are we "Der Feind"? We're just an NC fit and could need some decend enemys so we spy you out Laughing
If you see here any sarcasm is totally your choice...
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2016, 09:36

Since you left BAWC for an NC outfit....you traitors
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2016, 22:53

Today I achieved a great series of failures, basically. Turai, the poor bastard, can attest that he bore witness to this as he followed orders to the letter. Thanks for sharing in my pain man Very Happy

Basically I came online for a short while to play while my card was calm. It lasted for about an hour, but Murdock left about 20 minutes or so after I got on. So I suddenly lead, opened to public and out 2-7 guys tried to get something done against a massive NC zerg on Indar.

Anything you can imagine we tried, essentially. Harassers, Libs, infantry attacks and so on. There was a counter for all of this Very Happy

To much AA to do much with the lib on high, so I try attack runs. figuring the high-ground to the right was clear - after all there was TR armor on it. Nope, the TR armor was on the higher hill ELEVATED OVER THE NC ARMOR that then shot down my low-flying lib xD

Harassers had many, many runs and many, many spectacular crashes. Tried to run over about 10 NC at some point or another, thanks to what I suspect was a combination of lag and very sluggish driving controls (I may want to test that more, I used to be good at driving Harassers, not anymore...) I missed all but 1 - that poor guy was standing still, derp.

Though we did get many small achievements, many NC dead, many of their vehicles and aircraft down, it was a chronic series of 'welp that past thing we did failed so once we tried this other thing to counter that the original thing we wanted to hunt get us.'

Basically, another day of Murphy's law coming around chronically to slap me for trying.

Fuck that guy.

Only good things was when the NC came to over-whelm one of our bases I pulled AA MAX and dropped 3 Reavers with ease in short order because the AH whores wanted easy kills and got careless. That, and a nice C4-drop over a roof to blow up multiple NC in one blow. So, some silver-lining, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 10:02

oh yeah the fail was hard, i had great fun anyway. I will remember this day as the day when Focuslight threw me down the crater of j908 impact site in our harrasser, he bailing and getting killed by the everflipping harasser while i sat in the rumble seat, repairing, dont minding whats going on and getting to the bottom "safely" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 11:05

Dear [BAWC]

Today I leared that [DeGa] without Erah buzzing around them are actually kind of fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 14:57

MrMurdok wrote:
Dear [BAWC]

Today I leared that [DeGa] without Erah buzzing around them are actually kind of fun to play with.
*learned
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 15:26

flokiss1 wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
Dear [BAWC]

*learned

*FCUKED YOUR MOM
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 20:52

Today I get to come online on coms to inform people I will NOT be having time for PS2, and I was going to apologize to anyone that was there for training, but held off on that, because EVERYONE WAS IN TOWN HAVING FUN.

Fuck my timing. I'll likely be around tomorrow, but that don't help me today Sad

Hope you kicked all their asses o7
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2016, 12:44

Yesterday i achieved doing my first baby steps as a squadleader, liked it very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next