Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about permissions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AFlyingRHino
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
AFlyingRHino

Question about permissions Empty
PostSubject: Question about permissions   Question about permissions I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2014, 23:55

When I enter this topic about the server smash: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am unable to access it as seen on this screenshot: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this intended or am I just having a problem?
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Question about permissions   Question about permissions I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2014, 06:04

You may not have the required permission yet. Hold tight, a mod will find and deal with you soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Owner
Site Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about permissions   Question about permissions I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2014, 11:22

Dear AFlyingRHino, you have now been added to the correct forum group, you should now be able to see all the extra details around events and have access to the private member section. Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about permissions   Question about permissions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about permissions
Page 1 of 1