Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday night ops highlights

Go down 
+3
Dr.Division
OhHellNaw
Spunkmagnet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

Sunday night ops highlights Empty
PostSubject: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 13:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please subscribe, I need more subs!
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 13:48

Great edit! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 13:55

Chuck some upvotes on this for visibility too Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 13:55

OhHellNaw wrote:
Great edit! Keep it up!

Cheers man, I've been learning some new tricks Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 14:01

What programm are you using to edit and cut?
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 14:04

Sony Vegas 11
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 16:03

looks great, but do not use this replay function so often, and the slow motion was also wrong placed. Also I'd like to hear more of the ts and ingame chat. The only one I really heard was you. And turn down the music a lil bit. (Sorry for all the criticism).
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 16:16

Nah mate, appreciated. Will bear that in mind on the next one. I think I only put 2 replays in it to be honest though!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 16:28

It seemed like it was major work for you to do those replays. Try out Camtasia Studios 8, its a lot easier to handle and provides you with all function you need atm.. there is a test version for it.

Btw some how the frames did drop at the slow motion, if you record at 60fps you can make a slow mo still having 30fps
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 18:10

ah yeah, that's probably what it was. My source is 30fps. I have switched it to 60. Hopefully it won't impact the gaming too much.

I wouldn't say the replays or slo mo was difficult to be honest with you, more a case of once you know how.

I am still just learning it really but I think I should have a good handle on it within a few more vids.
Back to top Go down
Astro9
Corporal
Corporal
Astro9

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 18:11

Music fitted in perfectly
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 23:42

I really love seeing the attack on howling pass again. (even though we lost D:)
And jeah.. that scene with the galaxy drop on quartz ridge was honestly speaking a bit annoying. (sorry mate D:) I mean it's ok to use the replay stuff when it fits.. but in that situation it was a bit.. well.. it wasn't really an awesome drop you know and the time you did replay was.. yeah just a galaxy getting lower ^^
But seriously no hate. great work on that video. Looking forward for more Wink
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 00:16

Good work overall, nice to see what folks are doing Smile

Some bad though: As mentioned the re-winds felt a little out of place, as did the slow-downs. Other than that the only thing that bugged me was the music, the song felt like it really overstayed it's welcome given how repetitive it was. I'll chalk this up to a learning experience, and I'll personally keep this in mind if I ever start doing vids and editing myself.

A for effort here Spunk, nice work.
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2015, 12:32

hehe, thanks for the feedback, will bear all that in mind on the next one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night ops highlights   Sunday night ops highlights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday night ops highlights
Page 1 of 1