Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like Empty
PostSubject: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2015, 04:30

Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2015, 06:10

I love how you nope'd the fuck out when you saw that 1st MAX

Did they cap Hossin again?
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2015, 13:37

Of course
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2015, 13:53

We must organize, ghostcap Hossin by night, by morning and by afternoon. Under whatever costs, VS can't hold Hossin during prime time :') lel
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2015, 17:06

Yep, pretty boring... Totally scrub. No rocket louncher, no beetlejuice, no proscopes, no dalton one clips, all in one just boring. Only thing I wonder, why you havenĀ“t used your c4 on that maxes in the end?
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2015, 17:18

Used them up on a phalanx that was killing my sundy.
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2015, 17:26

Ok thats something I oversaw. How ya do this headshot thingie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like   A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small pretty boring clip that shows what late-night fights against VS are like
Page 1 of 1