Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

Go down 
+34
Dopubalimatu
The0ptimiz0r
cerethreus
Thunde
Dubnus
Dr.Division
LeonPotosi
RickOzean
FocusLight
TuraiOssa
Andoulline
MrMurdok
GoliOnVS
IPanteraI
Loffen
flokiss1
Macsection
AFlyingRHino
Astro9
Seerus
OhHellNaw
Azenor
Kn4ck3br0d37
LittleFreak14
OneHandClapping
AbsintheN
Krampo
Linariar
AbuJudom
beatfrosch
Shivlxie
Admin
Foibos
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2016, 01:23

Sooo I've decided to check how we actually performed during today's last alert and we're great!

Here are some interesting stats
-We've capped 5 bases, next is FACS with 4

Murderstats:
-Kills by Outfits                           
OutfitsBAWCTRIDTTROHYDRA
Players16835812
Total Kills6991112881364
Kills Per Player43,6913,4015,1930,33
-Players with most kills: Dopu [84] Shivlxie [81] GoliOnVS [74] SonoftheKraken [55] MrMurdok [51]

We've executed a total of 25 traitors
-Players with the most TKs: Shivlxie [6] Dopu & AirForceSicou [3] Staggo & IPantera & Dubnus & SonoftheKraken [2]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2016, 14:29

Andoulline wrote:
Sooo I've decided to check how we actually performed during today's last alert and we're great!

Have to say, really enjoyable Ops, mostly thanks to Murdok leading.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2016, 15:37

And I'll do it again!
Back to top Go down
GoliOnVS
Private
Private
GoliOnVS

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2016, 15:41

if people stopped bailing from their ESFs and libs and i had a fully certed TR i would have 100 kills and more :c

Anyways, awesome leading Murdok always a pleasure being a Republic for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2016, 17:40

GoliOnVS wrote:
if people stopped bailing from their ESFs and libs and i had a fully certed TR i would have 100 kills and more :c

Anyways, awesome leading Murdok always a pleasure being a Republic for ya Wink

>not nosegunning bailassaults

ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2016, 19:45

Also I didn't put it up there as it's not that interesting to compare, but Dopu had 41% headshots.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2016, 20:47

Clearly aim-botting like a pleb. KICK HIM!
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Macsection

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2016, 15:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dasanfall says I'm the first one to be in BAWC. #Loyaltyuntildeath
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2016, 15:55

That's actually true, the outfit was created in the middle of the night by Zombie. I remember because we were discussing the whole thing on Facebook
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2016, 17:06

Is it also true I joined as the 3rd member? Because as I remember it there were multiple folks in BAWC when I joined and my friend joined just ahead of me. Razz

Could ofc be that DA don't trace former members, but Leon was also in BAWC ahead of me IIRC, so this just pulls the site's credibility down further.

IMHO Dasanfall is full of shit. I don't care for the site or the stats it provides, it breeds elitism and egoism that I don't appreciate. Prime example is my accuracy stat: it's something people would mock me for, not knowing I'm the poor dumb-ass in favor of chain-guns and suppression tactics, for instance. HSR goes to hell too with that as my overall accuracy feeds into it.

The day DA can accurately measure leading skills, medic effectiveness, Engineer effectiveness, Recon values and other vital stats I'll give a damn. Until then it's a K/D whore's finest friend.
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2016, 18:24

You were in the outfit before me, since I was still leading squads for WDUH back then.
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2016, 12:27

I really enjoyed the Ops yesterday, was refreshing as we did a lot of diverting things like Harasser Stuff (i love this thing), a lot drops with short downtime between (even greater when behind the lines) and the less-on-BAWC-seen-MAX Action. Thanks Leon and the SLs Smile
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2016, 14:04

I think I'll try to start employing Harasser and Hellfire squads more often after last night.

Totally stealing your thunder, Leon.
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2016, 14:22

I think for hellfire strike we should assign/volunteering like 4-5 arrows to do it so it gets done right and isn't just a waste of nanites and manpower. We should dedicate more time to vehicle-oriented squadplay as just pulling a harasser once or twice every few ops gives newer arrows so little experience that nothing sticks. Don't think vehicle proficiency is something that can be done in a training session as it requires drilling not just going through the thing and demoing a few times.
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2016, 14:29

Alternatively there could just be a squad doung vehicle stuff when attacking a base who's job is to provide support. With the job rotating around as to not run out of nanites
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2016, 14:32

I acutually want to gid gud at harassers seeing as I will forever suck dick at flying.

The main issue I've got with Hellfire strikes is the speed, but I've got something in the pipe for it.
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2016, 15:28

One of the main problems with non-flying people Hellfire striking is that they will get only one volley, sometimes 2, before getting shot down. The other is effectiveness where they can't find the correct target/cluster so when everyone is shooting everything nothing gets done.

Response times are shit across the board for all things.
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2016, 15:36

Harasser can be a lot of fun. One thing that I find really funny is if you get chased by a hostile one so you jump to the back seat to accidentally let go of a few mines
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2016, 14:15

I had a great blast yesterday being a SL in Leons Ops, most fun as a SL ever. Also, i reached next salty Rage level, thanks to Mr. Andouline Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2016, 15:15

no Turai you are doing it wrong. you were supposed to be the "anti-salt", the pepper, the one without rage, the new one.. turning you into dubnus mk2 was not the plan D:
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2016, 19:05

It was an accident I swear. Partially.

Okay it was kind of on purpose, but not the very end. That I didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2016, 23:16

Okay today's op statistics. Not as awesome as last time. But there are still some fun stuff to see. Let's start with Dopu's hackerstats.

Dopu has most kills in the outfit, 74 the next is Macsection with 41 and Splashiina with 40
Dopu does not have the best headshot ratio this time. I think those hacks are in need of a code check. Dopu has 32% Tjarno has 33.33%
Dopu had 1 suicide. No other BAWC member tried to escape their duties.

Now for the "accidental" friendly fire casualties.
Macsection takes the lead with 6, followed by Leon with 5 and then by Murdok with 3. Our leadership seems to have a bit of a twichy finger today...

Outfitwide stats.
Unfortunately we only capped one base, but to be fair we mostly played the defensive game. As for how well we did compared to other outfits.
The only non TR outfits we didn't beat in Kills per player are [AGON], [WK] and [KAIN]. Out of these 3 only KAIN had any serious effect on the battle according to every other stat.

Also guess who we beat in everything that counts?
Spoiler:

Added spoiler to un-fuck the forum. Plz do that next time Smile
- Focuslight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2016, 07:57

When TJ has a higher HSR than Dopu.

I'm actually scared.
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2016, 08:04

"Beat in everything that counts"
As in: more deaths, more TKs more suicides while having the same amount of caps. Not really beat in every in my book xD

Maybe dopu was tired and didn't even try xD
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2016, 09:32

Focuslight wrote:
Added spoiler to un-fuck the forum. Plz do that next time Smile
- Focuslight.

Didn't think of that.

RickOzean wrote:
"Beat in everything that counts"
As in: more deaths, more TKs more suicides while having the same amount of caps. Not really beat in every in my book xD

Maybe dopu was tired and didn't even try xD

I'm just trying to be optimistic. Morale was low last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next