Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

Go down 
+34
Dopubalimatu
The0ptimiz0r
cerethreus
Thunde
Dubnus
Dr.Division
LeonPotosi
RickOzean
FocusLight
TuraiOssa
Andoulline
MrMurdok
GoliOnVS
IPanteraI
Loffen
flokiss1
Macsection
AFlyingRHino
Astro9
Seerus
OhHellNaw
Azenor
Kn4ck3br0d37
LittleFreak14
OneHandClapping
AbsintheN
Krampo
Linariar
AbuJudom
beatfrosch
Shivlxie
Admin
Foibos
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2016, 14:06

Well I've finally decided to put together the 2nd funny stuff video. I'll upload it during the night if I finish it.

On a side note, there is a certain clip about calling vs "faggots". I'm not a 100% if I should put it in, but it is funny.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2016, 14:29

They are. The only one's that take offense are VS mains, and they are faggots. Do it.
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2016, 18:19

As i recognized that my aim is shit at the moment, Dopu and Soviet told me how to deal with it and my 100 certs simultaniously: MCG MADAFAKKAAAS! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT! (gud gun)
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2016, 11:00

Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2016, 08:00

A jolly good video as all ways. Murdok. We need words about that "MAX disappearing" clearly. Anyway, hope all is well Smile
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2016, 23:55

So heads up everyone who wasn't here tonight. There's a really good video coming. Once I get Division's POV I'll start working on it.

Everyone who was there, I think it'd be better if we don't spoil it.
Back to top Go down
SovietSorrows98
Private
Private
SovietSorrows98

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2016, 00:11

Andoulline wrote:
So heads up everyone who wasn't here tonight. There's a really good video coming. Once I get Division's POV I'll start working on it.

Everyone who was there, I think it'd be better if we don't spoil it.

A teaser: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2016, 00:23

I always forget that you're on a 4:3 monitor....

Edit: Altough this gave me an idea. If anyone else took pictures could you send them to me?
Back to top Go down
SovietSorrows98
Private
Private
SovietSorrows98

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2016, 01:24

Andoulline wrote:
I always forget that you're on a 4:3 monitor....

Edit: Altough this gave me an idea. If anyone else took pictures could you send them to me?

Old is gold for many things, aspect ratios are not one of them. I do actually play better on a smaller monitor interestingly, don't know why but hey it works. Really should change this monitor though, it's bloody ancient.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2016, 11:17

Last Sunday set a new standard for what Ops should look like, starting with an amazing cap on Split Peak, a 4 point base.

The squad pressed for the entire duration of the 2.5 hours Op with all cylinders firing, it was kinda scary, actually, with a dash of salt for flavor, as you would expect.

I want each and every one of you who participated last night to sit down and think what was different last night, grab that element and fucking own it. This is how this outfit used to run, this is how it's going to run from now.
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2016, 18:36

Side note, that video I hinted at a few posts above, It's nearing completion. A day or 2 more and it'll be done.
Back to top Go down
TuraiOssa
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TuraiOssa

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 01:11

Landed my Mossie on Gourney Dam. Squashed a stalker. Loled hard.
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 15:39

Video done, will upload tonight if I don't find any errors in the exported file.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 22:51

Today I became Arrow Command!

Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 22:55

Dr.Division wrote:
Today I became Arrow Command!
A joke, I take it?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 23:00

No!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 23:03

Also because apparently I was accidentally promoted to Arrow Veteran, but don't worry I made sure that the other mistaken promotions got fixed to!

If I'm going down, I'm taking everyone with me! Razz

Last edited by Andoulline on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 23:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 23:03

Okay...Wow. I really hope I don't get demoted XD

From what I hear however, infils galore, dropping on the crown, leon failing at bets... Sounds like I shouldn't return (!)

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, Leon just changed the veteran name. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 23:07

That's right! You better stay away!
And always remember; it's just and always only for the best of the outfit
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 23:22

Dr.Division wrote:
That's right! You better stay away!
And always remember; it's just and always only for the best of the outfit

If this outfit is only for the best, why did Jim and Loffen leave? And, even more importantly, why are you still here? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2016, 23:35

No Comment...
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2016, 10:38

Jim and Loffen left because clearly they were NOT the best - BAWC does not define 'best' as 'farming champion' after all. Obviously, BAWC defines best as 'awesome team-player who can recite Bane with grace an style at all times' after all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2016, 11:01

Are we really doing this again?
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2016, 13:41

MrMurdok wrote:
Are we really doing this again?

Apparently.

This whole thing made me think though, so I came back for a more pressing, serious question: If BAWC aims to be an outfit for the best of the best, do we have a definition for what being really bad is - and I mean legit bad at the game in general - and if so, will anyone ever be kicked for being bad?

I know we don't kick anyone for having a terrible K/D or anything, but is there a blatant failure state that leads to kicks from BAWC?
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2016, 14:22

Not being able to follow orders ever and/or violating BAWC rules repeatedly. I think that's the only real reason someone should be kicked from the outfit. Of course there may be other things that need to be looked at on a case by case basis but you asked for a general fail state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next