Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Arrows

Go down 
+4
flokiss1
OneHandClapping
Spunkmagnet
FocusLight
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

New Arrows Empty
PostSubject: New Arrows   New Arrows I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2014, 01:22

Had an open platoon tonight lead by Leon. Much fun was had, much foot-in-ass for VS and NC. Some of the open-platoon randoms decided it would be a good idea to join the outfit.

While we are not actively looking for new recruits, IIRC we do accept people who shows an active interest in joining us.

As such, I have accepted SantilliouS and Per4rated into BAWC, for now. That decision was made by me, and it remains to be seen how well these two fit into BAWC.

At any rate welcome to the outfit, I hope you fit in here and have an enjoyable time. o7

- FocusLight
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

New Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrows   New Arrows I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2014, 13:20

I also have another recruit who wants to join, he has messaged me a couple of times now so seems keen. Will see if I can get him in, his name was Gunnie or something.
Back to top Go down
OneHandClapping
Private
Private
OneHandClapping

New Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrows   New Arrows I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2015, 17:11

Hi, I'm pretty sure that this is the thread where recruits are supposed to post?

I am OneHandClapping (that's my in-game nickname as well as my nickname here) and I would like to join the Broken Arrow Company. I am BR 29, although I got up to BR 23 and stopped playing for a while. I started playing again about a month ago, and I have improved quite a bit. I still don't know what the point of implants is supposed to be and I just sort of ignore directives for the most part, because back when I used to play Planetside 2 a ton was back when there were 3 types of resource. I am not the best at combat, although I am competent. Not good enough to get consistent killstreaks. I generally focus on support - ammunition, repairs and explosives. This means basically nothing though, because if I was part of the Broken Arrow Company I would do whatever you tell me, as long as I understand what you're saying. I am also willing to learn new tactics and jargon and stuff.

Basically, I'm decent at the game and would like to get better. Joining an outfit is something I never got around to and this seems like a pretty good one. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

New Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrows   New Arrows I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2015, 18:11

Welcome to the Outfit! Enjoy your stay bounce
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

New Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrows   New Arrows I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2015, 18:17

OneHandClapping wrote:
Hi, I'm pretty sure that this is the thread where recruits are supposed to post?
It's the wrong thread, but okay.
Also, BR or equipment isn't important in BAWC. (That's what I've been told). The only important thing is to follow orders, ... and to kill enemies!!! Very Happy
Just joking, I will see if I can find an officer or leader.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

New Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrows   New Arrows I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2015, 23:52

OneHandClapping wrote:

I still don't know what the point of implants is supposed to be and I just sort of ignore directives for the most part, because back when I used to play Planetside 2 a ton was back when there were 3 types of resource. I am not the best at combat, although I am competent. Not good enough to get consistent killstreaks.

Sounds like a double of OhHellNaw lol!

Other then that: welcome to Us!
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

New Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrows   New Arrows I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2015, 14:41

No It doesn´t sound like a HellNaw double, if it would be one, the following text must fit:
"I still don´t know how to play this game, I´am just a BAYD noob. I play some directive thingies, but even If I have the Infil/medic-Armor it doesn´t make me a better player. Even my Mom says I should quit PS2." This have to fit for a OhHellNaw double.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

New Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrows   New Arrows I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2015, 18:25

Hue.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General