Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application from DeadPenguin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadPenguin
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
DeadPenguin

Application from DeadPenguin Empty
PostSubject: Application from DeadPenguin   Application from DeadPenguin I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2016, 23:45

Ingame Name: DeathPengu
Previous Outfits: -
Why did you leave previous Outfit?: It wasn't exactly real enough for my personal taste...
Are you a ginger: I burn some on a stake every other day, but no im not one myself... As you can see on my profilepic I'm mostly black and white.
Are you aware of The Murdok?: Sounds like this cute little frog-thingys from Warcraft but else, nope: Ain't got a clue!
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Application from DeadPenguin   Application from DeadPenguin I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2016, 00:05

Murdock is a Murlock confirmed.

Manliest Murlock ever.

You do know you don't technically have to make and application here since I've already invite you to the outfit and you have accepted it, right? Very Happy

Cute Avatar. Made it yourself?
Back to top Go down
DeadPenguin
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
DeadPenguin

PostSubject: Re: Application from DeadPenguin   Application from DeadPenguin I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2016, 10:31

Yeah, but you said I should sign up to the Forum and it only seemed fit to me to do it properly Wink

Thanks but no, I'm terrible at drawing. My girlfriend made this little fellow. ^^
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Application from DeadPenguin   Application from DeadPenguin I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2016, 13:46

I was thinking of the introduction section actually, but you know, It don't matter to much Smile

Oy Murdock, thanks for getting this guy his forum rights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from DeadPenguin   Application from DeadPenguin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application from DeadPenguin
Page 1 of 1