Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outfit Group Photo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AFlyingRHino
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
AFlyingRHino

Outfit Group Photo Empty
PostSubject: Outfit Group Photo   Outfit Group Photo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 01:42

Now that we have quite a handful of Arrows, maybe it's time to make a group photo?

An idea I've got is getting as many people with windblown camo on top of a galaxy as possible and shooting the photo on really high altitude. But please, post ideas here if you've got any bounce
Back to top Go down
Andoulline
Come here often?
Come here often?
Andoulline

Outfit Group Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfit Group Photo   Outfit Group Photo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 14:44

Sure, I'd be in for something like this.

The only "problem" I have with your photo idea is that it'd be pretty hard if not impossible to get a good photo while flying. Plus the background will look wonky and low res.

If we do something I think it definitely should be on the ground in a place that looks good.
Back to top Go down
AFlyingRHino
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
AFlyingRHino

Outfit Group Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfit Group Photo   Outfit Group Photo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 15:19

What I meant was not for the galaxy to be flying, just hovering in place at a spot that looks cool. I don't think the background will look wonky either if we take someplace nice on Indar with a sunset or something. In my opinion, we should try something new, and not the generic ''outfit photo''.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

Outfit Group Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfit Group Photo   Outfit Group Photo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 16:25

Let's make it simple. We find a nice location on a continent we vote for in advance right in here - I volunteer Amerish or Hossin personally - and take a picture on some hill with a base carrying our mark behind it or something.

It does not have to be terribly fancy or so horribly original, it just needs to be a good picture, with as many outfit camo users as possible.

Last edited by FocusLight on Sun 29 May 2016, 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AFlyingRHino
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
AFlyingRHino

Outfit Group Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfit Group Photo   Outfit Group Photo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 18:14

FocusLight wrote:
Let's make it simple.

Yup sounds good, I vote for Hossin, with some Ultra settings and particle effects Hossin can create some really nice scenery. How about we capture a tech plant and maybe sit on top of it with the logo behind us?
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

Outfit Group Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfit Group Photo   Outfit Group Photo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2016, 18:40

I was hoping more for some small outpost with a spire with the coutfit decal on it, with a lot of nature around it, like a little rock we stand on with all the, say, Hossin flora around it and maybe a decked out Sundy next to it or something. Like, the most iconic BAWC vehicle?

Not sure if that would be the Galaxy or Sunderer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outfit Group Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfit Group Photo   Outfit Group Photo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outfit Group Photo
Page 1 of 1