Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFK for a few weeks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willis (Whatu)
Anonymous

AFK for a few weeks  Empty
PostSubject: AFK for a few weeks    AFK for a few weeks  I_icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2016, 11:30

Hi All,
Posting here as I cannot get access tot he main forum yet.  Will be afk for 3 weeks while my house it sorted out. PLEASE do not kick me from the outfit, I'll need to farm a ton of NC when I'm back and need your help to do it.
TA

Willis
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: AFK for a few weeks    AFK for a few weeks  I_icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2016, 11:42

In order to get full access to the website you need to register! After that Murdok can sort out your rights
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: AFK for a few weeks    AFK for a few weeks  I_icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2016, 16:19

Got any problem with the verification email?
Back to top Go down
Willis (Whatu)
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: AFK for a few weeks    AFK for a few weeks  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2016, 23:39

Hey murdoch,
              Didn't seem to get a veri email? Back online now so will look out for one . Anyway to resend?
ta

Willis
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: AFK for a few weeks    AFK for a few weeks  I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2016, 00:46

Leon, is now in charge of the website Atwell, and will most likely take care of it during the next day or two...

Anyway great to have you back, we really need every lost soul back at this time. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: AFK for a few weeks    AFK for a few weeks  I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2016, 11:39

Willis is using a guest account. He first need to register by clicking the register button in the top right of the navigation menu. After having registered, Willis should automaticaly receive a activation email on the email that he used to register with. Willis; also check your spam folder, sometimes it goes in there. If, after registering, Willis still hasnt received a activation email, either Murdok or Leon can manually activate Willis account by use of the Admin Panel.

Goodluck and welcome back.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: AFK for a few weeks    AFK for a few weeks  I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2016, 14:09

284 wrote:
Willis is using a guest account. He first need to register by clicking the register button in the top right of the navigation menu. After having registered, Willis should automaticaly receive a activation email on the email that he used to register with. Willis; also check your spam folder, sometimes it goes in there. If, after registering, Willis still hasnt received a activation email, either Murdok or Leon can manually activate Willis account by use of the Admin Panel.

Goodluck and welcome back.

But only after he registers, right?
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: AFK for a few weeks    AFK for a few weeks  I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2016, 16:04

Murdok, that is correct. He needs to click the register button first, fill in all the information and click submit. If he does not do this, nothing will happen and the Admin can not do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFK for a few weeks    AFK for a few weeks  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFK for a few weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: