Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of BlackMageMario

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackMageMario
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
BlackMageMario

Application of BlackMageMario Empty
PostSubject: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2016, 18:54

Ingame Name: BlackMageMario
Previous Outfits: Broken Arrow Company.
Why did you leave previous Outfit?: Because I uninstalled the game and stopped playing.
Are you a ginger: Nope.
Are you aware of The Murdok?: Yes, I remember many a times him leading us to glorious victory.

So uh I'm back because the game got updated and I actually have a PC that can run the game now, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't remember having to do an application before but I thought submitting one would help my chances.

See ya'll on the battlefield again.

- BMM
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2016, 20:03

I do believe you will find the game is considerably better than when you left, game-mechanics wise, BAWC will be a bit older, wiser and smaller on average, and that as a former Arrow that was not kicked for any reason, youill find no hardships getting back.

So welcome back! Get comfy, kick back and wait up a bit, Murdock will be around in a bit with your required forum rights.
Back to top Go down
BlackMageMario
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
BlackMageMario

PostSubject: Re: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2016, 14:55

Thanks man, I do certainly find the game in a much better position than before. See ya on the battlefield.

- BMM
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2016, 18:18

I'll fix it as soon as I get home
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2016, 22:44

What Murdok is stating with his 3 rules is that he would like to always be a virgin - " You do not Fuck with Murdok" Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 09:18

Who needs girls when you can fuck over entire outfits.
Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 09:40

But murdok aren't we normally the ones searching for those fair "they outpop us 2:1"-fights? So why are you saying we should never start a fair fight? XD
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 10:42

The [BAWC] has an unfair advantage in every fight we go to, Rick.

Back to top Go down
RickOzean
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
RickOzean

PostSubject: Re: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2016, 13:54

Ah well I guess you are right with that xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of BlackMageMario   Application of BlackMageMario I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of BlackMageMario
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: