Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application from Murphysbone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Murphysbone
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Murphysbone

Application from Murphysbone Empty
PostSubject: Application from Murphysbone   Application from Murphysbone I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2015, 16:18

Hi Guys,

Used to join up with you guys a year or so ago when I was a member of a very small squad of RL friends (WRNG) sadly most of that squad got bored and left and I joined TEIC... This (sadly also) turned out to be a mistake. Not wishing to bad mouth the Outfit and all therein, it just wasn't for me. I like it hard and tactical, and most of all I like to enjoy PS2, not argue about it. Should have joined BAWC then, I made a bad choice, hope you are the forgiving types ?;o)

I like the game to be played in squads or platoons, at full tilt, and care not about my k/d ratio. Like to have the craic while playing and love killing VS and NC in imaginative ways.

Ingame Name: MurphysboneTR
Previous Outfits: WRNG, TEIC
Why did you leave previous Outfit?: see above
Are you a ginger: Hell no.
Are you aware of The Murdok?: Indeed, a most excellent Northern Monkey. Some say he has 32 incisors and can summon Thor himself by whistling the Marseillaise.

Cheers

Murph.
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: Application from Murphysbone   Application from Murphysbone I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2015, 16:54

Hey, Welcome to the outfit. No need for the apology lol!

Get into Teamspeak when you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Application from Murphysbone   Application from Murphysbone I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2015, 17:44

Murphysbone wrote:
Are you aware of The Murdok?: Indeed, a most excellent Northern Monkey. Some say he has 32 incisors and can summon Thor himself by whistling the Marseillaise.

hahahaha

Get on teamspeak, we'll sort out your forum permissions and ingame rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from Murphysbone   Application from Murphysbone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application from Murphysbone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: