Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welp, this shit happened yesterday...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

Welp, this shit happened yesterday... Empty
PostSubject: Welp, this shit happened yesterday...   Welp, this shit happened yesterday... I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2015, 09:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this shit happened yesterday...   Welp, this shit happened yesterday... I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2015, 10:18

Lit 'em up good.

They're gonna demolish a bridge next to my town soon, might video that for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this shit happened yesterday...   Welp, this shit happened yesterday... I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2015, 13:47

Wow, i think the chinese should think about a better way of storing theyre fireworks.

In Germany there was a firework storage on fire aswell, but nothing blew up, since everything was stored in bunker from the second world war, and if there was one thing the germans could do well at that time, it was building bunkers.

And those bunker are a big problem nowerdays. There are a few over ground bunkers in hamburg, witch thez tryed to blew up, but it didnt work, they are still as good as befor, ill see if i can find a video of that....
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this shit happened yesterday...   Welp, this shit happened yesterday... I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2015, 13:56

Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this shit happened yesterday...   Welp, this shit happened yesterday... I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2015, 15:03

Same issue in Norway. Trondheim Harbor IIRC has this huge concrete building that just refuse to go down, and a few attempts have been made to get rid of it. It's quite the eye-sore.

Thanks Adolf!

Having said that, I don't think even a well-made bunker would have done much to stop roughly 100-150 tons worth of TNT exploding, something that it's estiamted by some that the 3rd explosion was worth in terms of explosive yeald.

Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this shit happened yesterday...   Welp, this shit happened yesterday... I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2015, 15:59

FocusLight wrote:
Same issue in Norway. Trondheim Harbor IIRC has this huge concrete building that just refuse to go down, and a few attempts have been made to get rid of it. It's quite the eye-sore.

Thanks Adolf!

Having said that, I don't think even a well-made bunker would have done much to stop roughly 100-150 tons worth of TNT exploding, something that it's estiamted by some that the 3rd explosion was worth in terms of explosive yeald.

I don't really want to discuss about WW2 things, but after the war ended, the russian army tried to destroy one of the three bunkers in my homecity, they brought every explosive they had, EVERYTHING. What did they achieve? the schockwave destroyed the windows of the surrounding buildings and caused a crack, A SMALL CRACK in the outer wall of the bunker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this shit happened yesterday...   Welp, this shit happened yesterday... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welp, this shit happened yesterday...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: