Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How should I handle that guy?

Go down 
+2
OhHellNaw
flokiss1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

How should I handle that guy? Empty
PostSubject: How should I handle that guy?   How should I handle that guy? I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2015, 11:53

Today, around 11:40 CET, I was sniping a little on hossin. A random TR guy didn't like me sniping and getting kills like that. This is the story of a raging retard read it thoroughly and prepare for a good laugh guys!

Also, THIS are his stats, BR 12, HA only, LMG user
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: How should I handle that guy?   How should I handle that guy? I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2015, 11:59

Oh wow, He mad.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: How should I handle that guy?   How should I handle that guy? I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2015, 01:52

So much butthurt. It's GuiltySpark, he's always salty about something
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: How should I handle that guy?   How should I handle that guy? I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2015, 04:29

FFS, foolish idiot don't even realize that he just got served letting the player he accused of window-licking waste that much of his time typing his furious anger and raging hatred out for so long.

If you are pissed about window-lickers and have no countering factors - like an outfit policy that says to not TK allies for any reason - then you execute and move on, you sure as hell don't waste your time like this. Best case scenario, WL get's the message and move out to help cap, worst case, WL goes out looking for you, meaning he's at least out and exposed and HAVE to fight the enemy, if only to get to you.

That or he/she moves on to a different fight and hopefully manage to contribute.

And if you do have a policy like that - you know because your not a "2 year vet" out on a new toon to farm some K/D stats getting kills almost exclusively with your HA and standard issue LMG - and are in an outfit then you push out against the "only 55% enemy pop" while you inform the WL's that they will soon have no targets left to shoot at as you intend to kill them all. Then you leave and kill them all, as promised.

Or whatever, you just do what this fool did and become the laughing-stock of an entire outfit by running your ignorant mouth for a good few minutes.

@Murdock: Who the fuck is GuiltySpark? He sounds like some less-than-18 Halo fan-boy who never learned any manners.
Back to top Go down
Magna
Private
Private
Magna

PostSubject: Re: How should I handle that guy?   How should I handle that guy? I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2015, 18:50

LOL so it was you flokiss. He must have switched to his NC char "PleadGuiltyBro" right afterwards cause he was complaining to me about a BAWC guy he called mr. noob after I killed him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: How should I handle that guy?   How should I handle that guy? I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2015, 20:51

Magna wrote:
LOL so it was you flokiss. He must have switched to his NC char "PleadGuiltyBro" right afterwards cause he was complaining to me about a BAWC guy he called mr. noob after I killed him. Very Happy
lol!  cherry
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: How should I handle that guy?   How should I handle that guy? I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2015, 22:17

Wait magna, are you still with us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How should I handle that guy?   How should I handle that guy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How should I handle that guy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: