Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madmexx1969
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Madmexx1969

Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside? Empty
PostSubject: Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside?   Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside? I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015, 18:39

I am not a bawc member for the moment due to personal reasons but I wanted to mention this because this should not be the behaviour of BAWC members imo. Or any decent outfit when I think about it.

It concerns Flokiss1. It is not the first time I notice his bad attitude and is imo an outfit unworthy. So yeah flokiss1 , I never threaten , I execute what I say. And since you don't care , you probably don't care that I post this here.

So what is it about?  Tr just defended scarred mesa skydock on indar , when tr geared up in the spawnroom and Mr Flokiss1 decided to be an asshole and throw in a sticky grenade. With which he killed 5 people... So when I raged against him , he was not saying that it was an accident , he just did not care that he did that.  

I would not post this here if it was not the first time I see him do that not to mention the fact he does not give a fuck about teammembers.

So yeah mr flokiss1, I dont know about bawc but I certainly know I will certainly put up a big fat veto if you want to become a member of the Infiltrator club.

I have 2 screenshots of what happened but I cant seem to post them here. So if necessary I can provide them.

Also I will not waste any time or energy on this matter. But I will also not forget, Mr Flokiss1. Whether you care or not.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside?   Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside? I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015, 19:35

BAWC takes TK'ing other TR very seriously, Madmexx. If you have any screen-shots or other evidence of a BAWC member doing this please forward them, you can send them to me via mail or host them online, for instance on imageshack, and send me the links or post them here.

I will look into this myself and deal with this matter. If there is anything else to share, do so here.
Back to top Go down
Madmexx1969
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Madmexx1969

PostSubject: Re: Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside?   Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside? I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2015, 23:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside?   Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside? I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2015, 21:08

This matter has been resolved to a satisfactory outcome.

If you see any other BAWC wantonly TK'ing TR let us know and we will deal with it, we don't appreciate blatant TK sprees in our outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside?   Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this the attitude BAWC wants to show to the outside?
Page 1 of 1