Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeltenstrahler's application

Go down 
+3
FocusLight
flokiss1
Zeltenstrahler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeltenstrahler
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Zeltenstrahler

Zeltenstrahler's application Empty
PostSubject: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 21:03

Ingame name: Zeltenstrahler

Previous outfit(s): On this character I've never been in an outfit. However, my VS character is in DORA.

Why did you leave your previous outfit: -

Are you a ginger: N

Are you aware of The Murdok: Well, yes, I think I killed him today on my VS, heh.

About myself: So, I'm a regular guy from the Netherlands, 19 years old, and an aspiring physics teacher. I play this game daily if I can, as either a heavy shitter or medic/light (though mostly heavy). I started this game as VS, but soon started NC and TR characters as well. Recently I've started playing TR quite a lot too, and I'm looking for an outfit to have fun with. RagingJate recommended BAWC as a great outfit with cool people. I don't know how you feel about people being in multiple outfits, but decided to give it a shot anyways. Also, before you ask: yes, I regret my name (I have no idea how to pronounce the name in an 'english' way). My friend actually made the character on my account, and I didn't want to delete it and lose the certs.

These are my VS and TR characters:

TR: https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428117870052021777/
VS: https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428117870034617153/

If you care about stats, you can see that I've been improving a lot lately (by spamming heavy): http://planetstats.net/Zeltenstrahler

If there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask. Oh, and I can't join TS or play the game at all really this weekend, but I can still post in this app.
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 21:40

HIIII, (Just saying hi). this has nothing to do with the application, but i wanna say it anyway: play more medic or light. otherwise you won't learn how to really kick ass.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 22:05

Obvious DORA spay and VS-HA abuser, do not wa-

Aw fuck it, it's not funny anyhow. The only issue I see personally (and I am not the only officer so don't have any kind of veto say) is the split loyalty issue. I don't mind multiple faction players at all (I am one) but I make it a point to play different factions on different servers, or atl now with the many mergers have my 'main' toon on one server and alts on another. (I have already deleted and re-made high-level toons to make SURE this is the case, not saying you have to follow my example...)

If your main VS toon was on Miller or W/E then I'd see no problem, other than splitting your play-time, but then that's an 'issue' for everyone even myself.

No what really concerns me is, take ops times, and every-day play, alerts... who will you play for? Will we play with you and fight for a TR victory, or will we fight against you as a VS enemy?

Will we be able to trust that you are not sending tactical intel to DORA in the middle of a battle that screws our efforts over? We pull X DORA or whoever is ready with Y, the best counter? I realize this is an issue that can be applied to anyone, especially seeing as anyone who really wanted to spy would not be this forth-coming with their other toons.

Also, we do have some other filthy traitors beloved companions in the outfit who occasionally pop up on their scrub-NC toons, even during ops, for instance. (You know who you are Very Happy)

This is my only concern but it's my personal one. Let's see what anyone else have to say on the issue, because given everything we know about PS2 atm, having a DORA in the outfit wouldn't be the strangest thing yet.

Last edited by FocusLight on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 05:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 22:25

Yeah, I hate VS too. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 23:57

Zeltenstrahler sounds so german scratch
Other then that i dont see any problems in having a guy from
DORA in our outfit. We should be happy, that he is providing us
With even more enemys to farm Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zeltenstrahler
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Zeltenstrahler

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2015, 00:28

Thanks for the replies everyone. In response to FocusLight: For a start, I'll promise you I won't push any Intel forward to DORA. You'll have to take my word for it :p After all I still play for fun and I honestly don't think it would really make a huge impact anyways. Also, DORA doesn't run ops all that often anymore.

About ops: Let's put it this way. I don't know about the activity that you guys expect, but I chose to be honest and tell you about my DORA character. I don't really think you would've found out about that otherwise. So if you consider days that would play with DORA my 'off' days, I think I still would be online a decent amount of time and definitely would play ops.

And we'll if I play VS I go for a VS win and if I play TR, I go for a TR win, obviously.

That was a pain to type on mobile :p
Back to top Go down
OneHandClapping
Private
Private
OneHandClapping

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2015, 00:42

As long as you get on every Sunday evening. Sunday is when everyone tries to get on, even if they're usually less active.
Back to top Go down
Zeltenstrahler
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Zeltenstrahler

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2015, 06:25

Sunday should be no problem if I'm not busy irl. BTW @flokiss1 I've been playing more medic lately, check out the killboard on my VS Smile

I would also like to mention that when I play TR I really enjoy killing DORA (and they love killing me). Hope that would be the same with you guys when I play VS hehe
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 08:39

Welcome, hop on our Teamspeak for a invite.
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Macsection

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 16:20

More dutch people! Surprised
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 17:23

Zeltenstrahler wrote:
Sunday should be no problem if I'm not busy irl.
Does that mean you will come to todays ops (at 20:00 CET/19:00 GMT)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeltenstrahler's application   Zeltenstrahler's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeltenstrahler's application
Page 1 of 1