Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!

Go down 
+2
The0ptimiz0r
Spunkmagnet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2015, 21:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I used to play Project reality, this is exciting!
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 14:22

WTF, one minute before I browsed the forum I found this in a german gaming magazin article and I´m as excited as you, I loved arma and DayZ and hope that this will come true and as good (better) as arma.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 15:19

Are you kiding me, nothing will ever get close to arma. Arma just has the best community and the best game + mods and so on!!!
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 16:05

Arma is a clunkfest.

The action was never as good as in PR, you could go 45 minutes not seeing another soul trying to work your way silently up to an objective with your squad and then boom, viscous pitched firefight as you walk straight into an ambush. Nothing I've ever played has been as good, including planetside.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 16:33

Arma is different from all the other games out there. You need to be a special kind of person to have fun playing arma. As well as important is the community/clan you are playing with, like in planetside as well.

There is no other game, which has a map the size (400x600km). And i will miss this in any other game!!!!

Just Btw.: I like the game as well, it just dosent look as finished as arma, and the vehicles are missing!!!
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2015, 19:02

If it's the PR team, there will be vehicles, and huge maps. Maybe not straight away but I am sure they will do it, PR had all kinds of vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Macsection

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 07:52

heard about this, I'm exited!
Back to top Go down
Magna
Private
Private
Magna

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 14:24

Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 03:03

ORMHYGURD FAST ROPEZ!
Back to top Go down
Spunkmagnet
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Spunkmagnet

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2015, 03:06

Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2015, 19:16

Right you fuckers, Squad is out! Me, Pantera and Leon just bought it on release date. It's a great game that you should consider. Its very hardcore when it comes to playing the game. Well worth a try!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!   For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the love of god please like this game on Steam!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: