Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi. How are you guys doing?

Go down 
+2
Dr.Division
flokiss1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

Hi. How are you guys doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 17:39

Oh, look. It's Bedmen.

We're doing great, pumpkin, tell me, are you going to play on the Cobalt Smash this Sunday?
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 18:00

You are with RMIS right? Can I blow you up?
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 18:27

That's a shame.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 18:37

bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
That's a shame.

why would be a shame if like it and its better?

We're talking about two different things, pumpkin. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 18:46

would love to see a match between RIMS and BAWC. Only 2 squads, and we will see, who is better!!!!
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 18:46

bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
That's a shame.

You mean that i left and am leading squads now at Redmist XD ?

Oh, you're leading squads now? Good for you! Makes me happy to know [RMIS] squads are in good hands!
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 18:50

Hi Bedman, I am doing great. And it looks like you are doing great too, that is good to hear.
But let me clear a few things up for you, because it appears that you do not understand.

Bedman, you did not leave, you got kicked. As in, we removed you from our outfit by force.
You are very welcome on our Forums, you have the friend status see, but do not come here to 'gloat' about how warm and welcome your new outfit is. We do not care. If the only reason you came here is to say how (in your eyes) much better RedMist is, then please; fuck off to where you came from.

Last edited by 284 on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 18:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 18:54

284 wrote:
Hi Bedman, I am doing great. And it looks like you are doing great too, that is good to hear.
But let me clear a few things up for you, because it appears that you do not understand.

Bedman, you did not leave, you got kicked. As in, we removed you from our outfit by force.
You are very welcome on our Forums, you have the friend status see, but do not come here to 'gloat' about how warm and welcome your new outfit is. We do not care. If the only reason you came here is to say how (in your eyes) much better RedMist is, then please; fuck off to where you came from.

Aw, come on Jim.What damage can he do? Most of the officers in his outfit already confirmed our reasons for kicking him over teamspeak, and the boy is having fun leading squads in his top notch new outfit.

It's good to know you're having fun, Bedmen. The rest of Broken Arrow Company and myself are very happy for you, and for Red Mist, of course!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 18:59

bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
That's a shame.

Oh, you're leading squads now? Good for you! Makes me happy to know [RMIS] squads are in good hands!

When we play daggers Like you guys have ops We most of the time play with multiple squads. The Platoon leader does all the hardcore work and gives the squad leaders commands. We will have to forward these commands and make them happen. (If not daggers but just chilling the Squad leaders are just for small tactics and keeping the group together and pointing out bases).

and how can you judge (100% sarcasm) my Leading skills of those little couple of minutes i commanded at Bawc because nobody else wanted? When i said i would like to take some jobs on me they helped me and give/gave tips here and there.

exactly, cause you need a platoon to do, what we can do with only one squad!
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 19:04

[quote="bedmen"]
Dr.Division wrote:
I had the option to leave within 24 hours or I would have been kicked.

And that is the polite way of saying "You walk out, or we drag you to the door and kick you in the ass, sending you flying out."

You did not decide that you wanted to leave bedmen. You were told you could walk away with your dignity intact, so long as you were gone by the end of the day.

Now, you were removed because after over a month, you had shown every sign of not fitting in at all and no signs of improving.

And then there was drama later on that IIRC got you removed from our TS.

And now you are here, gloating. About Red Mist.

To put it simple bedmen, if RMIS is good for you then that's awesome - for you. Around here, we have no desire to join RMIS - if we do we tend to go do that. Indeed, other former Arrows have done so with no drama, and we wish them well.

But this is the Broken Arrow Company's forums bedmen, not the Red Mist forums. You are RMIS, and because we hold no ill-will towards RMIS, you are allowed to come here, post freely and enjoy our hospitality.

I seriously suggest to you that you do not abuse that hospitality.

Last edited by FocusLight on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 19:04

bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
That's a shame.

When we play daggers Like you guys have ops We most of the time play with multiple squads. The Platoon leader does all the hardcore work and gives the squad leaders commands. We will have to forward these commands and make them happen. (If not daggers but just chilling the Squad leaders are just for small tactics and keeping the group together and pointing out bases).

and how can you judge (100% sarcasm) my Leading skills of those little couple of minutes i commanded at Bawc because nobody else wanted? When i said i would like to take some jobs on me they helped me and give/gave tips here and there.

When on earth did we judge you, pumpkin? All of us are very happy that your new outfit provides you with a place to grow and evolve as both a player and a leader in the high octane outfit that is Red Mist. I can only wish the best of luck for you and them in your future endeavors
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 19:08

Dr.Division wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
That's a shame.

Now, now, Division. Red Mist's Dagger squads are highly effective, and their even training their own private scrim team to be a part of the Planetside 2 competitive scene. Let's show some more respect, shall we?
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 19:12

bedmen wrote:
Dr.Division wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
bedmen wrote:
MrMurdok wrote:
That's a shame.

Hahaha yes sure. If we have 12 people we make it a platoon with 4 squads with all 3 ppl in it or 3 squad so we can have a more coordinate attack.

Of course you can!

Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 19:17

Alright closing this down. Don't to see this turn into a dick comparison forum.
Bedman, thank you for visiting. Glad you are doing fine, we all are.
This is not a place to gloat about your new outfit after you just been kicked.
Have a nice day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi. How are you guys doing?   Hi. How are you guys doing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi. How are you guys doing?
Page 1 of 1