Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The farm is going to be real....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

The farm is going to be real.... Empty
PostSubject: The farm is going to be real....   The farm is going to be real.... I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015, 16:53

but not for us....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know it´s just on Pts but looks like we´re going to get the worst AI-weapon of all.
Maybe they gonna change it but I don´t think so...
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: The farm is going to be real....   The farm is going to be real.... I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015, 17:07

Koltyr looks very nice I must say, with the protection of bridges and stairs. Will hopefully somewhat decrease air farms. Also, lockdown time for MAX decreased from 2 to 1 second. Very nice, will makes it a much more viable option for TR maxes.

Weapon wise, yeah let's hope they sorta alter those NC/VS weapons. But then again, we got the Vulcan, which compared to any secondary NC/VS weapons is pretty OP at the moment. So either they would nerf Vulcan, or leave it how it is and give NC/VS some counter power.
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: The farm is going to be real....   The farm is going to be real.... I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2015, 02:03

284 wrote:
Koltyr looks very nice I must say, with the protection of bridges and stairs. Will hopefully somewhat decrease air farms. Also, lockdown time for MAX decreased from 2 to 1 second. Very nice, will makes it a much more viable option for TR maxes.

Weapon wise, yeah let's hope they sorta alter those NC/VS weapons. But then again, we got the Vulcan, which compared to any secondary NC/VS weapons is pretty OP at the moment. So either they would nerf Vulcan, or leave it how it is and give NC/VS some counter power.

Not sure I agree with Vulcan being OP at the moment. Halberd with maxed reload speed has only a bit worse DPS but that's if Vulcan is right up in enemy's face. If you are not in the enemy's face you deal pretty shit damage whereas halberd's damage remains constant. Current enforcer offers slightly better dps than halberd, is great against infantry and can be used at range. Vulcan is shit against infantry and shit at range. Any close quarters encounter where you aren't locked down you may easily lose against either of the tanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The farm is going to be real....   The farm is going to be real.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The farm is going to be real....
Page 1 of 1