Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

Go down 
+34
Dopubalimatu
The0ptimiz0r
cerethreus
Thunde
Dubnus
Dr.Division
LeonPotosi
RickOzean
FocusLight
TuraiOssa
Andoulline
MrMurdok
GoliOnVS
IPanteraI
Loffen
flokiss1
Macsection
AFlyingRHino
Astro9
Seerus
OhHellNaw
Azenor
Kn4ck3br0d37
LittleFreak14
OneHandClapping
AbsintheN
Krampo
Linariar
AbuJudom
beatfrosch
Shivlxie
Admin
Foibos
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2015, 15:45

ps2.fisu.pw shows vehicle kills. I am not sure if it displays even empty vehicle kills but I think so. Anyways, you can check your vehicle kills during last 200 kills/deaths on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2015, 18:51

Thanks Dopu, I'll keep this site marked. Sadly it don't seem to count assists - understandable frankly - so I only got 2 killing-blows on Sundies.

This site will also be a LOT easier to track my actions on, so that's sweet.
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Macsection

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 16:03

Just had a 133 killstreak with the pounders. (only one revive)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2015, 16:34

Macsection confirmed farm-bot.

Now plz excuse me I'll be enjoying the smell of all that exploded spandex-ass for a while....

MMMMmmmmhhhhh exploded spandex-ass......
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2015, 09:53

Yesterday i finaly achieved my TSAR-42 auraxium. While doing this I was playing with a full open platoon. We where caping a base, and I was farming kills, when we finally caped the base it was under the BAWc tag.
Back to top Go down
LittleFreak14
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
LittleFreak14

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 15:35

I made a drawing of jim and i think everyone should see it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(to Focus: this one i made shure i was allowed from Jim so plz let it be)

Last edited by LittleFreak13 on Mon 11 May 2015, 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Macsection

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 16:14

seems pretty accurate
Back to top Go down
LittleFreak14
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
LittleFreak14

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 16:17

ikr
Back to top Go down
LittleFreak14
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
LittleFreak14

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 16:28

I removed this post bcz FocusLight was being a bitch about it and i dont wanna get kicked from the outfit (thought it would be fucking hilarious if you kicked me bcz of this) and i am a awesome outfit member who fucking loves playing with BAWC BAWC. ( i know you love me Focus) Razz

Last edited by LittleFreak13 on Mon 11 May 2015, 19:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Focus is a bitch (no offense) (or maybe a littlebit))
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 18:01

Really? Your achievement for the day is to share some insulting parodies for 5 of my outfit mates?

*REALLY?*

Let us know when you got something a tad more respectable to share and stop treating your outfit mates like shit.
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 18:41

It's a 14 year old discovering his paint skills. He is still a tad bit away from Rembrandt skills but he's getting there. I believe for now he intends to only apply his artistic skills to make jokes about others. I think, he tends to use his artistic skills while others have other ways to make 'jokes' about other people on for instance voice comm.

It's all alright, and all ment friendly. All the people that he made drawings about knew about it in advance and he actually asked permission prior to starting his artwork, which he received.

However, I do think that perhaps these drawings should have a topic of their own, instead of using the planetside 2 related achievement thread.
This post being the last about it in this thread, and continue on topic. From here on only stuff about achievements on planetside in this topic.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 19:16

It's somewhere between funny and awkward.
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 22:12

MrMurdok wrote:
It's somewhere between funny and awkward.

Ban him Mistor Admin. He disregarded your direct orders saying no further posts on the matter.

You have been found requesting punishment towards a superior officer and as such you post has been suppressed.

You are forgetting this is a hierarchy and you will know your place in the Republican Army, Corporal!

- Commissar FocusLight.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2015, 23:18

Anyhow, less silly and less joking with Dopu's post... [Don't worry I'll fix that if you don't like it Very Happy] today was a good day. Played the mid-day alert with the outfit and we won an alert on Indar(!) and later on, we took dozens of bases from the NC, including that terrible, terrible death-pit who's name will remain unmentioned...

In spite of the squad disbanding and players logging 30 minutes into a new Hossin alert - because NC and VS were both eating the TR territory and no TR cared at all to get involved - it was an enjoyable evening while it lasted, and I got enough certs today to fix a few more things I had been missing. Yeah, I finally found something to spend my certs on...
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 09:49

Despite having only logged in for 5 minutes, I managed to recruit 11k new members.
AND apparently Zee has been a member of BAWC for 4 years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 14:58

Upgrade now to 20K membery. Just Planetside 2 things
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 15:00

Bugside. XD
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 15:04

BAWC: So zerg, much spam, wow such flood of red army soldiers everywhere...

Can you imagine having just a 10th of that number online at ant time? 1100 members is no less than 22 platoons. We could have deployed on a continent we had completely lost control over and sent out 88 FULL Galaxies, that's 176 Mortars going off towards a target, utterly wiping out anyone on the ground before we land. We could have spread out of our warp-gate, crushed all opposition anywhere, have literally all the TR allowed on the continent wearing our tag, and crushed the whole place inside of whatever time-frame it take to cap all the bases from the moment the first one finished.

Hell screw the gal drops, we could WALK from the warpgate to whatever location we wanted to go to nad over-run any opposition along the way... 1100 people is enough for 300 MAX suits (100 AI, 100 AV, 100 AA), 300 Engineers to fix them, 300 Medics to revive, and 200 people in a mix of HA, LA and Infils doing their thing. Hell we could sweep base roofs with a whole platoon of LA's, we could have the snipers in the hills ambushed by a whole platoon purely made out of infils.

You can't see them but there are 50 stalker infils in that forest right now. Hide yo wimenz.

I'm sure though, that to get 11 thousand members by the time Zee is a 4 year vet in BAWC, PS2 have to get enough members to fill that many slots, and we have to recruit all of them and bring them to BAWC standards.

Anyhow, enough musing over this hilarious bug (it is a bug right? We don't have 11K bots who joined, or anything?) I got stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 15:36

>implying there are no continent pop limits
>implying that wouldn't nearly break SS WR.
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 17:35

BAWC is so old, we even pre-dated Tech Test.

Also, finally got the Auraxium Chainblade. Never hitting the Q button again, who wants to be my official spotter bitch?
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 18:10

mememememe
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 21:06

flokiss1 wrote:
mememememe

SOLD!
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 21:17

Short but sweet day. Got some frustration vented, got to listen to the sound of outfit mates finding and being annoyed with blatant hackers - and got killed by one using the teleport hack myself - and all in all got something constructive done.

That is, we took several bases from NC and VS, and even got a little farm in edge-wise. Funniest part in hind-sight must have been when the whole squad minus me - I was busy hunting down a spawn beacon and got off track - were killing VS by the dozens and by the time I got there the whole thing was over, I just got killed by the last stragglers. That's what I get for ever trying to farm, I guess. By the time I had finalyl started to settle into the 'farm for a bit' mentality Jim listened to me request and it was back to being objective-based. Welp, I guess I can never do anything right...

Armestice Aurax is coming along nice but slow, few hundred kills left to go now. That gonna take me like, a couple weeks -.-
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 21:48

Very nice leading a squad during ops hours. Glad to see we got 11 well trained and well organized BAWC members in a Squad following orders. A squad that I would take into a SS for sure!

Was a first time for me again since a long time leading a Ops squad but for the hour that I did I found it very enjoyable. I hope the guys participating had a good time as well with me as SL.

Thanks to FocusLight for taking over after the hour of me leading.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 21:57

Glad you had fun Jim. There was not much to do after you left. Cleaned some more Vanu out of the Amp station, then we went down to Bitol again to kick the NC out. Effectively farmed them for some 10 minutes then blew the sundies (we finally worked our way over to them) and that's when I called it a day. I wanted to pass lead on, and Beat got it, but we were effectively all logging at that point, so I'm not sure who remained after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next