Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment SimonofPskov

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SimonOfPskov
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
SimonOfPskov

Recruitment SimonofPskov Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment SimonofPskov   Recruitment SimonofPskov I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2016, 13:27

Ingame Name: SimonOfPskov (rank 26 as of now)
Previous Outfits: None, this will be my very first outfit.
Why did you leave previous Outfit?: N/A
Are you a ginger: Yes i am xD, why?
Are you aware of The Murdok?: I've seem him ingame, yes!

I had the pleasure to fight with the Broken Arrow Company yesterday and im thrilled to see if my application will be accepted.

Last edited by SimonOfPskov on Mon 11 Apr 2016, 13:30; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Template)
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment SimonofPskov   Recruitment SimonofPskov I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2016, 17:29

Welcome to the outfit!

I'll take a look later, but I don't know if I can invite offline people, try to applicate to the ingame recruitpage aswell if you haven't already or poke one of us when we are online.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment SimonofPskov   Recruitment SimonofPskov I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2016, 19:05

I remember you. As I recall I also completely forgot to shill for the outfit, so I guess you decided to see if we were recruiting without knowing if we do or don't beforehand.

Either way, hope to see more of you around here Smile

Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment SimonofPskov   Recruitment SimonofPskov I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2016, 19:47

Great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
SimonOfPskov
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
SimonOfPskov

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment SimonofPskov   Recruitment SimonofPskov I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2016, 20:09

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
And yeah FocusLight i fought with you last night! I did some poking and someone directed me to your guys forums!

Thanks for accepting me everyone, i hope to have a great time here Smile
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment SimonofPskov   Recruitment SimonofPskov I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2016, 20:34

People direct other people to our forums?

My aren't they kind, I get the impression at times we are hidden away in that corner of the internet no-one bothers to visit and thus no-one ever talks about.

It's been a while since we had regular applications on this forum, as opposed to settling these things in-game and then getting the new Arrows set up on forum and TS.

Anyho, once your officially a member Murdock should be around somewhere to deal with your needs, forum-wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment SimonofPskov   Recruitment SimonofPskov I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment SimonofPskov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: