Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something fascist this way comes...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

Something fascist this way comes... Empty
PostSubject: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2015, 23:46

The short version: Free Speech is directly under attack. This is old news, but true. An example of this is how there is really a case of someone losing their livelihood, being banned from the internet (where they made said livelihood), and being dragged through court for 3 years now and risking prison time... for disagreeing with someone on the internet.

For real.

Longer version with details: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Needed links and concise details are in the description. I've followed this case for a while now and helped out a little, because I can. If you can, it's basically in everyone's best interest to do so.

And I sure fucking hope I won't have to share stuff like this again, anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2015, 23:59

Alos, if someone could spread this to reddit without getting E-cancer I'd be quite happy, you will be helping a very important cause here.
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2015, 18:24

The problem is this is a case where someone stood up against the ridiculous monstrosity that is modern feminism.

You'd have to argue against irrational people that will lie without batting an eye and the law system will simply believe them.

This is a fight you cannot win.

Hell, Hillary Clinton is riding the feminism wave to win the election, so it'll only get worse in the western world.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2015, 20:31

You never hold points by not even showing up to the base, you know.

Fair enough if you have no hope, but I still do, and from what I've seen the tides is turning, it will especially get better if this BS case is won, as opposed to lost - if it's lost, it will set a very bad precedent.
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2015, 00:21

I am a realist.

Put a crying woman next to an angry man and guess who the judges will rather trust.

This is not a question of righteousness, this is a political question. Our "Politically Correct" bullshit society caused this dilemma, it will willingly ignore the facts and help the "weak" no matter the cost.

And the politicians will do everything to avoid angering the mob, just look at the Ahmed Mohamed incident with his "clock-bomb". Blown out of porpotion, Judges incouraged to vote in the kids favor, even though he knowingly broke rules. And that fucker is now pressing charges for 15 mil. against the state.

No, I see no hope for this fucked up world. It sucks for that poor man, but he won't be the last I fear.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2015, 00:30

I am a realist to, and I agree with you 100%.

Nevertheless I don't quit until it's completely over. I can't demand you help out, I've shared the message, and so now it's up to you all to act, or not.

But I will be and have been acting in spite of my opinion on the odds, because fuck these people and fuck doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2016, 22:29

Little update, guy won the case:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2016, 23:08

There is justice in this world.

I can sleep better tonight.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2016, 17:51

Yeah, things are getting worse. By FAR. I was just linked this.

Enjoy the internet while you can.
Back to top Go down
SovietSorrows98
Private
Private
SovietSorrows98

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2016, 00:17

FocusLight wrote:
Yeah, things are getting worse. By FAR. I was just linked this.

Enjoy the internet while you can.

Well that was depressing. Hopefully congress gets their ass in gear and stops this before Net Neutrality completely disappears. Not holding my breath though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something fascist this way comes...   Something fascist this way comes... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something fascist this way comes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: