Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YouTube Opinion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro9
Corporal
Corporal
Astro9

YouTube Opinion Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Opinion   YouTube Opinion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2015, 06:36

Hey! Can you please check my vid out, rate my video editing skills, it isn't ps2 but I still want your opinion on my vid and what I can improve on.

Music isn't the best, but it isnt copyrighted yeah. NCS ( if you wondering )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do understand my username isn't spelt correctly that's because I did it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Astro9
Corporal
Corporal
Astro9

YouTube Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Opinion   YouTube Opinion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2015, 06:38

Oh I could make a intro like my one for you guys, Just give me the name you want ( not too long or its going to look ugly) and what colour you want your name to be in.
Back to top Go down
Dubnus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dubnus

YouTube Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Opinion   YouTube Opinion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2015, 07:32

Music is very much more like montage music not unedited game play (getting rid of the death screen doesn't work in CoD videos that well anymore, it needs to be as fast as you can get it).
The A...D in the intro is hard to see.
Bop2 sniping is much different compared to MW2 (that's when I was trickshotter and sniper xD) so I can't help in that regard. Overall nice vid, just needs a few tweaks astroid. Smile
Back to top Go down
Astro9
Corporal
Corporal
Astro9

YouTube Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Opinion   YouTube Opinion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2015, 07:43

Haha Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

YouTube Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Opinion   YouTube Opinion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2015, 09:07

yes, the music indeed is montage music and not unedited game play music. Very much agree.
I realise you aren't asking for feedback on your gameplay, so I wont give. See if you can fix that music and the rest is lovely dovely. I like the intro as well.
Back to top Go down
Astro9
Corporal
Corporal
Astro9

YouTube Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Opinion   YouTube Opinion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2015, 11:43

I wouldn't mind feedback , and I will fix up the music asap.

I can make a intro like that for you if you want.
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

YouTube Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Opinion   YouTube Opinion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2015, 14:03

Hmm, we'll see about the intro.
I have watched the entire vid, but not very much in detail and focus.
The two tips I already have for you are simple. The first one is to try to be more aware of what your position is on the map. For example on 02:11 you run back to try to snipe a dude, but when you do you expose your entire back to the flank you were just covering. This gives the other team the option to kill you. Instead you can take a step or two forward, to put a wall in between yourself and that flank.
The second tip I have is to increase your mouse sensitivity, I notice you having a slowmo mouse drag, also when zoomed in. COD is a very fast paced game, try to get used to playing a bit more twitchy. At the start it will be hard, but once you get used to playing with high sens in COD, you will improve tenfold!

GOodluck!
Back to top Go down
Astro9
Corporal
Corporal
Astro9

YouTube Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Opinion   YouTube Opinion I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2015, 15:37

Thanks, should pay attention to the map more often. And sensitivity tweaks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YouTube Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Opinion   YouTube Opinion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube Opinion
Page 1 of 1