Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro9
Corporal
Corporal
Astro9

Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs. Empty
PostSubject: Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs.   Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs. I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 15:27

Can there be like the best weapons (Nothing but weapons and attachments) for every class depending on cost and other factors for new players, and what they good for?

There are a lot of experienced players and hoping this can help me find out my new favourite class weapon.

Thanks m8's
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs.   Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs. I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 15:35

There's the threads about Medic, LA and infil. We don't have HA guide yet but you can just quickly check out the weapon recommendations in those threads.
Back to top Go down
Astro9
Corporal
Corporal
Astro9

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs.   Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs. I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 15:52

Ohhh Thanks I'll check them out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs.   Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experienced Players, Please Help Me and other Scrubs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: