Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MrArmstrong, application

Go down 
+2
Dr.Division
MrArmstrong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrArmstrong
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
MrArmstrong

MrArmstrong, application Empty
PostSubject: MrArmstrong, application   MrArmstrong, application I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2015, 06:58

Hey BAWC!

I applied in game, but thought I'd write here as well to show you I'm serious! (Found you in the browser, so haven't played with you yet. I have a hunch I will enjoy it tho'!)

Ingame Name: MrArmstrong
Previous Outfits: None
Why did you leave previous Outfit?: -
Are you a ginger: N
Are you aware of The Murdok?: Rumour has it the Murdok is an excellent platoon leader. He also flies tanks.

So yeah, I'm a 20 year old engineering student (industrial engineering and management) from Sweden. I am also an avid gamer. I've been playing FPS games since I was 8, starting with Halo, and moved on to more tactical gameplay with BF2. I did dabble with PS2 for a little after its release, but I've been away from the game for a long time. My most played game at the moment is Dota 2. Having recently felt the urge to play more FPS games, and more so to play it in an organized and tactical way, I've decided to return to PS2 due to the amazing scale of the warfare it provides. While I haven't been in an outfit, I have played in organized platoons and it is by far the most enjoyable way to play the game.

I've played around a little with all three factions, but feel that the only one I truly belong to is the TR, which were also my first. I have two preferred roles, although I am not bound by them and enjoy any class and as such will play what is required if I can't have it my way. What I prefer the most is Infiltrator (both CQC and sniper) and MAX. I saw a CovOps division mentioned in the in game description, which certainly caught my interest. If I could have my pick, I would run as infiltrator in small scale missions behind enemy lines, and MAX (of required config) in all-out battles. But the needs of the Republic (and thus the outfit) is my top priority.

Due to studies, work and my fiancee (whom plays Dota, but while trying I've yet managed to convert her to PS2) I can't guarantee specific uptime, but it will certainly be several evenings a week. I can obey orders, play well in a squad and I do have TS3 installed.

Go ahead and accept me already! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: MrArmstrong, application   MrArmstrong, application I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2015, 07:40

Sounds good. See you on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: MrArmstrong, application   MrArmstrong, application I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2015, 07:56

Hello MrArmstrong, welcome to our Forums.
Join us on Teamspeak tonight to Finalize your application.
Once you have joined us ingame I will give you the proper forum permissions.
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: MrArmstrong, application   MrArmstrong, application I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2015, 11:51

Welcome! bounce
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Macsection

PostSubject: Re: MrArmstrong, application   MrArmstrong, application I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2015, 19:22

Welcome mate Cool
Back to top Go down
Drinmer
Private
Private
Drinmer

PostSubject: Re: MrArmstrong, application   MrArmstrong, application I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2015, 09:05

Welcome Very Happy to a fellow engineering student Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrArmstrong, application   MrArmstrong, application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MrArmstrong, application
Page 1 of 1