Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

Go down 
+34
Dopubalimatu
The0ptimiz0r
cerethreus
Thunde
Dubnus
Dr.Division
LeonPotosi
RickOzean
FocusLight
TuraiOssa
Andoulline
MrMurdok
GoliOnVS
IPanteraI
Loffen
flokiss1
Macsection
AFlyingRHino
Astro9
Seerus
OhHellNaw
Azenor
Kn4ck3br0d37
LittleFreak14
OneHandClapping
AbsintheN
Krampo
Linariar
AbuJudom
beatfrosch
Shivlxie
Admin
Foibos
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2015, 19:41

I love Fly-Boy tears. Especially when it goes like this:

VS try-hard roam around the skies of Amerish ganking any aircraft they find. One get's heavily damaged and pull out, while others move in and finish if the foe. Effective, but little more than air-farming.

This goes on for a while. Tired of this and the disruptions it pose on our operations, 3 Arrows decide to take action towards the end of the session.

So me, Leon and Hellnaw decide to man a Shredder/Walker Lib and go to town. We effectively beat up 3 Scythe's, but that's not good enough, after all we did not finish anyone.

We decide to up the game and beat these special-needs kiddies at their own game - onwards with the 3-man AA missile Mossies it is!

We down 3 or 4 of them, before we get take out ourselves, and prepare to re-turn. After all, Mossies were 175 resources at the time, cheap, cheap Mossies...

So ofc, while we do one of the biggest Fly-Boys on the server, one we did not drop in round one decides to pip up.

WalkingonWaikiki - Outplayed.

Returning for a second go we manage to drop a few more Scythes and mr. special-needs fly-boy here, and the tune quickly changes.

WalkingonWaikiki - So much skill lockons in a airzerg wow, BAWC expert outfit
WalkingonWaikiki - Full of noobs

By the third run the VS anti-air and the VS air-brigade is thick as hell, with multiple Schytes and several flak-batteries shooting at us, we decide to call it a night. Yet, we have learned something valuable this day.

1.) 3 Arrows with Mossies is now officially an airzerg.
2.) VS Sky-Boys like to run their mouths when they win, and whine when they don't. Nothing new.
3.) Apparently pulling the provenly most effective counter for an issue - like pulling Tomcats to counter a pack of VS air choking the Terran air-traffic to the front - is now a good sign of noobishness.

I love Fly-Boy tears. I propose that from now on every time the VS or NC show up with a huge air-force we counter that by sweeping the skies in Tomcat Mossies, if only to gain more of this sweet, delicious nectar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Linariar
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Linariar

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 17:45

@FocusLight: It feels like general consensus is that more than two BAWC members is considered a zerg/max crash/etc Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428105192781126689/stats
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 18:42

Had a short, ill-fated session for about 30 minutes so far today, I got stuff that needs doing so I left.

That might be for the best. I was gaming on Esamir and TR was being double-teamed, as usual, and had a few bases around the warp-gate. Ofc we lost the base east of Haven outpost when I came by and soon the NC zergers were all over Haven outpost itself. The rest of the battle was moving a Sunderer in spot to lay pressure on the base from the gate itself. At that point I get pulled into a fucking meaningless public squad.

I don't know about the rest of you, but my respect for the TR drops fast every time I join a public squad, even when invited in the field, and I always catch myself hoping "will this SL/PL actually lead this time, or will it be the same old?"

Nope, same old.

So inside of 10 minutes of offering advice over squad-chat (I was the only one saying anything at all) I was promoted to PL and stuck with the job of getting these lemmings together to do anything at all.

Thanks to half the squad actually listening and randoms joining the squad we did manage to get some progress going, and with some basic - and i do mean fucking basic - leadership I manage ot get people to effectively push inside the center building and taking the point twice over, outnumbered 2-1 with would-be respectable outfits the likes of Ballerkneipe and Jesters trying their best to beat us.

Course, they keep doing that with the general incompetence of the TR and superior numbers to them.

After a while enough NC gather in Haven Outpost to choke out any hope of taking the building back - you don't take a building held by two times your numbers when half of your numbers are tank and sniper fuck-faces doing fuck-all from the flanks, all the while enemy snipers farm them and LA's C4 them.

Not to mention the NC armor doing whatever they wish on the roads.

I was relieved when I had to leave after dropping two half-full squads on the roof whom soon died gloriously kicking a superior number of NC off the point, for the third fucking time.

Two things of note with this:

First of all I have lost what little respect I had for Ballerkneipe and Jesters. Sure they had only a few people and half-assed it but I was able to take a half-assed squad OF FUCKING RANDOMS and half-ass the leadership needed to take their point from them 3 times over, while outnumbered. There is just... no excuse for that kind of failure. None.

Secondly, this faction... this fucking faction we are in. Cobalt TR keeps making me sad. I swear, with no hyperbole, I have *NEVER* joined any squad that is not BAWC and had any leadership demonstrated, let alone good leadership. I have yet to join any random squad, or be invited to any random squad, that do anything except put down a simple way-point - in case we forget where the A-point is at, you know.

I have not found an open FREC squad, RMIS squad, TTRO squad or anyone that has done jack-shit, and that's only the semi high-end outfits I recall. There are a multitude of others out there any there has been no leadership in any of them, to my memory.

It can't be true, I will not allow it to be true that BAWC are the only ones leading open platoons to any effect. We are not the only fucking ones. It is NOT that bad at this point.

I guess we will see though.
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2015, 13:00

FocusLight wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you, but my respect for the TR drops fast every time I join a public squad, even when invited in the field, and I always catch myself hoping "will this SL/PL actually lead this time, or will it be the same old?"
You actually had respect for any living being in TR beside BAWC?
You must have a nerver-ending patience.
Back to top Go down
LeonPotosi
Major
Major
LeonPotosi

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2015, 15:59

flokiss1 wrote:

You actually had respect for any living being in TR beside BAWC?
You must have a nerver-ending patience.

I think Focus is going soft.
Back to top Go down
OneHandClapping
Private
Private
OneHandClapping

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015, 23:06

I blew up a Scythe with a Galaxy's Bulldog.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2015, 14:17

OneHandClapping wrote:
I blew up a Scythe with a Galaxy's Bulldog.

Congrats! Now do it with a Repeater while dropping out of a Galaxy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The0ptimiz0r
Come here often?
Come here often?
The0ptimiz0r

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2015, 15:37

Congrats! Now do it with a Repeater while dropping out of a Galaxy wrote:

Check. Now kill a scythe with the 99SV, RAMS 50 M, SR7, commisioner, T4 AMP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2015, 17:25

I didn't know that there was someone called "Congrats! Now do it with a Repeater while dropping out of a Galaxy"
Back to top Go down
Krampo
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Krampo

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2015, 01:08

What did i achieve? I joined you guys on teamspeak and had some good laughs in like a minute or even less.. I want to thank Jim (284 - correct the number if i am wrong) for a warm welcome :p anyway, didn't get the chance to play specops because of the SS (hope cobalt wins i guess) but I am ready to learn and give my best in the future, so be ready ro help and explain stuff because imma be a maddog. I am aware of comp play, i do it often in a game you may heard of - Tribes: Ascend (i love that game) so team play and listening to you guys making me a WildDog360NoScopeRekkingMachineExtreme won't be a problem :p i will welcome myself, a 17yr old sexmachine in BAWC with the next sentence: sit your ass down Krampo and learn from pros. ✔ check
Back to top Go down
Krampo
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Krampo

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2015, 01:11

in the post before this one I just realized i used way too much "machine" and "dog" Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2015, 21:09

Today I walked into a bouncing betty \(O,O)/ ...
I walked in the claymore but jumped into a safe area right before it exploded. around 0.1 sec before it exploded the nc infil who placed that damn thing came around the corner and stood on top of it...
meaning: he blew himself up with his own bouncing betty and i was standing beside his dead body and just laughed lol
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2015, 21:23

flokiss1 wrote:
Today I walked into a bouncing betty \(O,O)/  ...
I walked in the claymore but jumped into a safe area right before it exploded. around 0.1 sec before it exploded the nc infil who placed that damn thing came around the corner and stood on top of it...
meaning: he blew himself up with his own bouncing betty and i was standing beside his dead body and just laughed lol

Oh so successful! That must have been awesome to witness.
Back to top Go down
AbsintheN
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
AbsintheN

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2015, 18:26

To bad it doesnt show on the killboard,
but this was my most beautifull EDF kill so far ^^

scythe starts shooting me with a damn PPA,
I wanted to go for my shield but mist the F-key and hit G instead
Realising what happened I got to my shield in time. thats when I saw the
AV-nade fly up and connect, 2 sec later there was no more PPA birdy ^^

Img///
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 19:35

Lol, kill PPA-Schites with AV-Grenades, because they stick now :3

Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015, 06:49

An example of the duality of PS2:

Had a session in the middle of the night earlier where VS was constantly running around in 12+ number squads hitting bases generally defended by 6 or less TR. To say it was not fun would simply not cover it.

After a while at least the TR gathered everyone online on the server and hit back, knifing them over a Hossin Tech Plant for a while. Logged after a bit, depressed and generally annoyed that Trident, Foundation and Ergo Proxy (still ripping the name of an AWESOME anime) seems to have nothing more to do than night-cap.

Some hours later and it's early morning. Fight the NC over possession of Amerish IIRC, lock it down by winning the alert. Go to Indar early in the morning to derp around and just relax a little.

I notice there is an NC presence at the Crossroads Watchtower and I can go there. So I do. I quickly find the two NC messing around - with no sundie or flash or anything, they seemed to have simply WALKED to the tower O.o

Disrupt the C point they had capped once they started on the A point, left two claymores and flanked around. One of them go back, die on a claymore and leave a 1vs1 fight for his friend - that he lost. I re-secure and start fixing everything in the tower because literally everything was destroyed Very Happy

Now comes a hilariously silly part that I still can't believe happened.

The NC try the definition of insanity.

The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and over again and expecting different results.

So the NC pull a sunderer from the nearby base in the canyon and drive it up to the tower. I notice this and pull a Viper lightning to counter them. Hilariously I noticed the first time they had a dual Cobalt setup and a deploy-shield, perhaps the worst combo to face a lightning with. The driver insists on ramming me and keep driving into me, pushing me up one of the hills. By the time I'm half-way through his armor he finally deploys his sundy and 3-4 NC hop out to try and kill me with launchers. No mines, no C4, just launchers. Needless to say I now focus on killing the infantry one after the other and only get the occasional shot off on the sundie. Eventually they pull a MAX, a basic MAX with one falcon and one scattercannon, and my Lightning has had enough. I hop out, kill one last infantry, lose the lightning and realize I had my AI build on me. Welp.

I soon get back to them with another viper lightning and do the same thing ALL OVER AGAIN until this time I spot an opening, hop out, drop a few mines and blow the sundy. Then I hunt down the last 2 stragglers and get back to fixing all the broken shit in the tower.

The kicker? The NC pull this exact strategy, knowing EXACTLY what I have available, knowing fully well that I'm alone, and they still pull a deploy-shield dual-Cobalt sundie with no support vehicle two more times, and I respond to both of those with a viper lightning, kill them a few more times and end up popping the sundie with AT mines again, then clear out the stragglers, AGAIN. After the 3rd time they try a 4th time... but this time they bring more NC and a lightning of their own, and I finally got reinforcements. We clear them out after a short battle and push down the lane, capping the next base and starting to work on the base next to the Tech Plant, at that point I call it and log.

So basically... the NC's flow-through leave new players to join often enough that weird stuff like this keep happening. Holy shit I was basically force-fed Viper farm even as I was TRYING to pop the sundies to defend the tower, honest. This was hilarious and weird and left me wondering WTF they were thinking. Their aim was decent but not god-like as well.

The VS I fought earlier had superior numbers, plenty of armor and air support and managed through a combo of BS maneuvers and magic-like aim to genuinely depress and anger me. We are at a point now where there is, atl to me, a sickening difference between fighting NC and VS.

Fighting NC is often hilariously 'what the hell is this I don't even...' and generally fun. VS feel like an annoying chore, but unless we want them to win all the time we pretty much have to. A game should not get to feel this bi-polar, but I don't know wtf we can possible do about that.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015, 22:48

What can you do with just 5-6 arrows when the continent's TR territory is being eaten by multiple NC and VS zergs?

Go on a tank-hunting trip, ofc.

So after running on foot and ambushing tanks with 3 Striker heavies (for the nostalgia, mostly) 2 medics and 1 AV-turret Engineer for the ammo, and having fun doing that, we were left with just 5 people.

5 people happens to be sufficient for a AV/Vulcan Prowler and a 2x Basilisk remote-repair Sundy. The front was so close that inside a couple minutes we had run out of the WG and was on a hot road-trip.

By the end of the day and the end of the op when the two puny TR vehicles finally got killed, we had multiple MBT kills, about 10 sunderer kills and about a dozen light-vehicle kills. Killed a good deal of infantry as well.

5 Arrows in 2 vehicles, killing dozens of enemy vehicles and causing havoc. Fun times Very Happy

*EDIT* Btw, Vulcan Prowler is best Prowler. I am simply amazed by how far it actually reach, even at mid range you are still doing good damage, and at long range, though most of your damage is eliminated, it's a great terror weapon, all the rounds coming your way... The AI worth of the Vulcan is also surprising - the cone usually covers an infantry-man's full body and all you got to do is hold the trigger down until you drop the enemy or they get to cover, so you got a half-assed Kobalt there, better than nothing, especially considering that it's an AV weapon.
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 16:52

Trolololololo, I got a 25 kills kill-streak
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 20:02

>Only 1 headshot
Back to top Go down
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 20:14

Dopubalimatu wrote:
>Only 1 headshot

Hailstorm users are known to spray at the body.
Still, getting a 25 kill streak with a hailstorm is not bad at all! Cool
Back to top Go down
OneHandClapping
Private
Private
OneHandClapping

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 22:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ProteinFarts is such a dick Razz
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 22:49

flokiss1 wrote:
Trolololololo, I got a 25 kills kill-streak

*Cut for brevity*

You mean you got a 12, 10 and 6 kills kill-streaks.

A kill-streak lasts from life to life, not over any specific period of time Very Happy

Still, those are pretty good for and SMG user. The range you got to engage from is very risky.
Back to top Go down
OneHandClapping
Private
Private
OneHandClapping

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2015, 18:29

I need to get the Aimassist, so me and OhHellNaw went Marauder farming.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Macsection

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2015, 14:13

Yeah, me and hellno got a 47 killstreak with the marauder. that thing is amazing
Back to top Go down
OhHellNaw
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
OhHellNaw

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2015, 15:30

I'm just too good Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next