Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?

Go down 
+34
Dopubalimatu
The0ptimiz0r
cerethreus
Thunde
Dubnus
Dr.Division
LeonPotosi
RickOzean
FocusLight
TuraiOssa
Andoulline
MrMurdok
GoliOnVS
IPanteraI
Loffen
flokiss1
Macsection
AFlyingRHino
Astro9
Seerus
OhHellNaw
Azenor
Kn4ck3br0d37
LittleFreak14
OneHandClapping
AbsintheN
Krampo
Linariar
AbuJudom
beatfrosch
Shivlxie
Admin
Foibos
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 23:31

Jap realy nice leeding: nice fights, good farms realy enjoyed it. Thx for leading JJ
Back to top Go down
Kn4ck3br0d37
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Kn4ck3br0d37

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2015, 02:04

What did I achieve? More like Auraxis Achieved something today. She got me back, and I'm locked and loaded.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2015, 13:31

Had soem fun for an hour with a random squad today, leading them around. Lots of points were flipped, lots of vehicles blow up, lots of frustration having to kill people who can't do simple things out of the squad, and making room for those that did. All in all a decent experience, and that run with dropping C4 providing infantry on enemy armor netted me so.many.transport.ribbons... wow, like, all the ribbons Very Happy

NC won a near-draw alert because VS for once managed to F-up a cap save. They gotta fail some times, right? GG NC, had I had 2 more minutes to go we woudl have ruined your party with a pack of Mossies. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2015, 23:44

Joined late tonight, had things to do. Murdock left after a while and I took over lead of the few who remained. We went to Hossin and had some fun Lib-running, Infil oping and resisting full TFDN squads capping bases late at night with air and tank support like good little try-hards.

After a while we hunted them down up and down Zotz bio, 6 Arrows and random TR constantly out-playing TFDN's multi-MAX assaults and attempts on our bio-lab.

It was fun, but Murphy is still and asshole, I still hate him, and constantly having the worst ever misfortune is draining on my patience. All-in-all though, I got the impression people were having fun with my derpy half-assed leadership - I don't try to hard this late at night, I leave that shit for the likes of TFDN.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2015, 22:30

17th of May yesterday so I did not show up for the Sunday op. This year's Constitution Day had poor timing, but I managed to re-coup some fun tonight on Hossin.

Hellfire assaulting the NC for a bit, until we realized the NC had just capped Indar... so the Reavers we shot down after a while would simply not stop showing up Very Happy

Went over to the VS front and slammed them for a while until it was only 3 of us left, myself, STENN and Magna. Welp, 3 Arrows are still deadly - beacons, C4, jet-packs and finally some Viper Lightnings can kill a lot of VS and blow up a lot of sunderers.
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2015, 21:41

My achievement of the day? Having a lot of fun in a good outfit, doing a lot of stuff blowing shit up, managing to force a tie in an Indar Alert of all things. It was awesome.

Then someone blew up a retard-grenade and my awesome outfit mates managed to be replace by a leering pack of fucking scrubs who sounded like they were high on cocaine or something - holy shit I have NEVER rage-quit from a PS2-session like this before.

It's one thing to derp around a little or shoot the breeze while performing an op, but gods damn this was just bad, any semblance of good organization evaporated along with all sense of competence.

Sadly, it was a bad end to an otherwise great day. Sad
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2015, 02:32

So I can't freaking sleep, but don't want to play TR tonight. So I decide to play VS for a bit. I log on my Miller toon.

Ofc, the VS are zerging as hard as they can with practically 2:1 odds vs both TR and NC. As a result people are bored to tears and we decide (after I nudged them a bit) to work their way to the Rink on Esamir. Pretty epic 3-way fight ensues.

Evening ends so much better than the boring old zerg earlier - Imagine this scenario:

Your on your way from a base to the other over the open ice-fields of Esamir with a Dual-Burster MAX, because there is so much NC air out there.

A wild Vulcan-Harasser appears!

And he wants to run you over first and foremost. Somehow, you manage to jump, just in the right moment, to avoid getting run over, all the while the Vulcan gunner (who is apparently unable to keep his aim steady with all the twists and turns the driver is making) and you exchange rounds. Luckily, Burster shells can still hurt an Harasser, so this little DPS race counts down slowly, all the while the driver is trying to run you down.

He runs towards you and miss because you jump over his Harasser a grand total of 3 times in a row, and it all ends in an epic Harasser kill, with a small fraction of your health left to show for it.

Morale of the story: Epic war-story is epic, and also, for Harasser drivers, if you run into a lone enemy MAX like this, I think it might be better to just shoot him with your weapon if he don't have AV weapons, the more you drive around the less accurate your gunner gets, and I for one do not want to be on the opposing side of this humiliation...
Back to top Go down
Macsection
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Macsection

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 17:18

4000 views on this topic!
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 18:00

link?
Back to top Go down
Dopubalimatu
Come here often?
Come here often?
Dopubalimatu

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 21:45

I got so MLG that my battlerifle now has secondary fire.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2015, 21:56

lol, that looks so funny
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 21:57

well, today i found myself playing with two RIMG squads. To be honest i didn't expect much at first, BUT the PL KillerBeee was able to lead those squads good enogh to withstand a massive VS max-push from two sides, front and back. AND he actually managed to get the base after that.
The same thing for NC at the amp station. They trying to push a point, we got wiped but had a sundie close there and immediatly got spawned, pushed back, locked down the room and after 6 minutes and a random platoon getting the other three points we got the base. During those 6 minutes NC tryed to push from every angle with every tactic they were able to use but we didn't give in. It was awesome and I really didn't know there was a PL on BAWC leading level who is not in BAWC!
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2015, 08:20

Congrats Flokiss you found a unicorn. I wish I found such capable PL's when I join random squads Sad
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2015, 20:33

Well, THIS is what happens if a spawn capsule crashes into a flying gal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MrMurdok
Forum General
Forum General
MrMurdok

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2015, 21:34

flokiss1 wrote:
Well, THIS is what happens if a spawn capsule crashes into a flying gal.

"Damn bugs are getting bigger every day! Hey! That one looks like NC!"
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2015, 17:50

Just saw that guy in the spawn room, my thoughts (wtf..., well interesting, how do you DO that?!)
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2015, 19:45

GUYS!!! If u haven't seen it yet then let me inform you about the latest acomplishment that DBG made:
They BANNED hackers!!! (Most of them were NC) and they are still doing it. Hope for this game not to be the worst game 2015 is rising!
Everytime a cheater gets banned, a system info will shine up and inform every player of the name of the hacker. and why he got banned.
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2015, 19:50

Here's my evidence:
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2015, 21:29

Yeah thats true, they are now banning a lot of hackers, realy nice.

And personaly i have had my first sucsessfull leading, was realy nice, i'll try to keep that up om daily bases
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2015, 21:30

Saw this today.

Fought VS filth with their beloved BJ's Orions and SVA's all over the place, and was totally enjoying myself... /sarcasm.

I was all :/ been better...

Then a message popped up where a cheater got banned - one of the VS guys who always won face-to-face gun-fights!

Then I was like Very Happy best message all day long.

I'm still dying of a stroke in the heat-wave here so I logged early, but now I get to log with a massive grin on my face.

So far DBG was the best thing to happen to PS2. Who knows, they might fuck up again, but so far, things might actually start looking up...
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2015, 15:39

Killed a NC Max with the Archer, nothing special... Then the NC MAX started raging, I had much fun teasing that retard
Back to top Go down
flokiss1
Come here often?
Come here often?
flokiss1

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2015, 18:35

I'm giving a sneak peek into my daily planetside life

Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2015, 18:46

Turn around Flokiss, I think I might need to remove that old bullet-magnet from your back...
Back to top Go down
FocusLight
Colonel
Colonel
FocusLight

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2015, 22:13

Vehicles were cheap tonight, and I felt like doing something a little low-end and not at all serious.

So naturally me and Division go for multiple Harasser trips Very Happy

Amerish was fun enough, but after a while, we end up running patrols around Jim's squad taking bases on Hossin, popping whatever vehicles we can, trying to kill enemy sundies and defending our own. Works out moderately well, though we lost a load of harassers - sometimes to our own silly flips - and got a load of vehicle kills to our name. And a good bit of infantry too Razz

I hope next time I run around in Harassers I got at least one allied vehicle with me, it makes a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Division
Captain
Captain
Dr.Division

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2015, 22:15

Btw. Focus, the vehicles are that cheap all the time...

When they are cheaper, they are just 75 nanites! We could do that again tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you achieve today on Auraxis?   What did you achieve today on Auraxis? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you achieve today on Auraxis?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next